Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.

Go down 
+7
Ishadow
Macro
Cronosus
PrinceEddy
jampowl
Tofer52
xProzaki
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xProzaki

The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Well it seems like nobody on this server knows how too make an asal BP eh? Well I'm here too teach you.

ALL MY METHODS ARE TESTED AND PROVEN

The basic formula for asal is ((STR/10)MP)+attack+3000

That isn't EXACT but its pretty close.

Basically for asal you want a decent balance between MP and STR. First of all your build should be full STR, not INT. Full INT gives around 3k mp. Meaning you still need more MP and more STR which will be difficult too come by. Next get a set. Sure you can use your cute little wedge set that gives DCT. But in siege nothing matters more than HP. I would give up all my DCT for HP. So I suggest you get the 125 BP set OR Billst for the block rate if you suck at remantising and can't get out of a Blade crit.

Stuff you need too buy:
2 Ancient Knuckles
2 Shields (doesn't matter which one)
125 BP set or Billst (Buy TWO SUITS)
A whole lot of Suns, Moons, Ori's and Protects
Champions Set *Use the Defender Necklace because it gives MP and HP*
20 Land A cards
10 Fire A cards
10 Water A cards
4 7% Ocean cards
4 7% Volcano cards
Lots of diamonds
Lots of reversions and awakening scrolls
1 Perfect Uni
1 Perfect Tiger

Your Gear:
So where do we start? Well lets start with piercings. Pierce your suits too 0/4, put the Ocean cards in one and the Volcano cards in one. Next take out one of your knuckles, pierce it too 0/10 and put the Fire A cards in it. This knuckle is the knuckle you will use when you are asaling. Take the other knuckle and also pierce it too 0/10, put 10 of your Land A's in it. Next bring out your shields, pierce them too 0/10, put Land A's in one and Water A's in one.

So why do you use Fire A's in one asal knuck and Water A's in the other? Because you want a balance between STR and MP. I've tested with all of one or the other, I found this combination the best.

Now for the knuckles. Upgrade them both too +10. Then set jewels into the ulti slots. In the knuckle with Land A's make sure all the slots have HP in them, in the knuck with Fire A's make sure it has STR in all the slots. There you go, your knuckles are almost done!

Upgrade your jewels too +20. Easy enough, while your at it, get your set too +10

Now as for your pets, perfect Tiger, perfect Uni. Simple as that.

Now its time for awakening, the most tedious part of getting your gear. Basically, my suggestion too you is too get as much MP as possible on those pieces. If you want a decent asal, go for 400mp on each part. If you want a really good asal, get 500 on each part. Go for higher if you want. Also awaken your Tiger, asal shield, and asal knuck too the same standards. After that is through, work on your HP. I usually go for at least 19 STA on each HP part. But higher would be good. Also use Blessing of Goddess on your CS parts. Test your asal and HP before you do this. Determine if you need STA or MP and go for it. Also make sure you use every consumable possible.

Buff pets! Okay, so in your buff pet. Make sure your HP beads add up too 18%, that is the most important part. You can do this however you want, add INT to it, STR, whatever. In mine I have 30% speed and some DCT (Although the DCT isn't necessary I use it because my asal is already pretty high and it can help in some situations, but get DAMAGE and HP before DCT)

Swapping for Dummies!:

So your asking, "why do I have all this gear, I can't wear it all at once! Well thats where swapping comes in. Basically you put your items on your F Keys so you can hit them and swap into the set you want for asal, then back too the HP set during cooldown! Here are some pictures of my F Key setup on Cyclops Flyff (Giolog is down at the moment)

My F Key setup for switch too asal gear:
The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. 15yji3b
First of all, to switch pets you have to take off the pet you have on, then put your new pet on. So basically what I do is locate my target (do this during the cooldown time) stay a little bit behind the target. Then when the cooldown is off, hit asal so you chase him. roll your fingers from F1 - F6 (Those are sweet dduks on F6, same thing as Green Cakes) make sure you have all of your asal equips on for this! Then by the time you reach the target you should have full MP and asal gear on. Once you cast, boom dead. If he tanks it, not a big deal, just haul your ass out of there. IMMEDIATELY after you asal press the number 2 too find your HP equips. Roll your fingers from F1 - F6 (F6 should have remantis on it, which will restore your hp.) During the time that you have your HP gear on, find another target, and prepare too swap.
F Key setup for HP gear:
The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. 2rel8c1

A few notes:
Remember too use every consumable possible too add damage
Always be aware of your HP make sure you know where too find your holies and remantis incase you get in a bad situation.

Tomorrow night is the siege on Cyclops. I will record a video of me sieging and post it here for you guys too see.

Credits:
Reky
Aven
Phil
Justin
Remedy/Rockstars guild back at Cyclops (ok karma too I guess Razz)

If you have any questions PM me ingame. My IGN is xProzaki (Not Prozaki, he is a POSER)

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tofer52

Tofer52

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am

Very good Guide Razz Ima try this guide.
Back to top Go down
jampowl

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am

*question answered ingame*

Last edited by jampowl on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrinceEddy

PrinceEddy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

atk not really helping for asal dmg.Upcut only add 1k to ur asal dmg or mybe 2k

same like Demol earring,two demols+20 give less then 1k dmg to ur asal

well i tried it before,nway correct me if i wrong
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 am

jampowl wrote:
i think lusaka crystal knuckle has higher atk than ancient knuckle,
means that the asal knuckle should be lusaka crystal?

am i right?

The difference in damage will be minimal. Plus the Ancient gives more HP and block.
Back to top Go down
jampowl

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am

i get it now...

my lusaka with 25sta awake will be put to a waste now Sad
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am

Lol. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Cronosus

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 am

PrinceEddy wrote:

1. Atk helps assal but no one make it increase...
2. Demols don't give anything to assal coz they are "additional DMG". Yea DMG not Atk
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Cronosus wrote:
PrinceEddy wrote:

1. Atk helps assal but no one make it increase...
2. Demols don't give anything to assal coz they are "additional DMG". Yea DMG not Atk

First off, learn proper English please? Kthx.
Your first statement makes absolutely no sense. The second, you are wrong, demols add a bit of damage. But you have too have them in order too complete the Champions set and get the 20% hp and 50% reflect.
Back to top Go down
Tofer52

Tofer52

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Wheres your video of you in the GS in Cyclops ?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:08 am

I've seen this somewhere......
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 am

Lol? This is the only website I have posted the guide on. I haven't even posted it on Cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Ishadow

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 am

where is thet video of you on cyclops? plz link
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I already said I never recorded. Maybe next time. I'll get it whenever I'm on a decent computer again. I'm on a really bad one atm.
Back to top Go down
Ishadow

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 pm

sry didn't see it , btw nice tips i almost done every fing but i am still working on it
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Wow I like it alot!
Back to top Go down
Fush

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Zaki, you will probably never see me ingame on this server or on the other server. I am banned for no apparent reason and as you may probably guess, 2bartz doesn't give a shit. Well, if the guild ever goes to a new pserver to siege more you'll probably see me there and we can be guild mates again, I know that kind of didn't work in the other server haha.
Well until later, help bring TheATeam to the crown, as we just lost another sieger for no reason.
Back to top Go down
xProzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Lol I got banned too. No clue why. I'll see ya on Cyclops I guess.
Back to top Go down
pjoeri

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 am

Very nice guide, thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
dictson

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 am

is adept set plus 1 champ ring can increase asal damage than champ set??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.   The Ultimate Asal BP Guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Asal BP Guide.
Page 1 of 1