Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click

Go down 
+16
Darrel
resonance
Mookie
[N]éutrá[l]
Frozen
Primez0r
plinkje
hash
PrinceEddy
~*MizzSarah*~
Reneil1206
mortveil
Silverwolf114
a
rangerclz
rawrkogikun
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

[Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Empty
PostSubject: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am

*[I figured Since My last 2 were allegedly "too Short" (which i agree with) i figured i'd give it one last shot. As i really want this! Here goes]

RL Name: Keegan [Vaan is my second name]

IGN: Bakugami

Time Zone: Central time

Language(s): English/French

Availability: I work 9am-1am[(*NOTE: I do NOT WORK 16 hours a day this is the TIME FRAME OF MY REGISTERD "Hours Of Availablility" @work. for example: the shift i had after writing this was from 5-10pm <---that is within the hours of 9am and 1am(the next day)] during the summer, and 5pm-11am during School ( Grade 10 ) Sooo during the summer I'm guaranteed to be on from 2am+ But also my hours fluctuate So its very dependent on my work schedule But i can assure you i will be on as often as possible ( after all we all have lives/commitments right? )

What Is Your Experience With Being A GM?: Well To be completely honest i have no GM experince but i know I have what it takes and I love to learn and am willing to learn and take the time to!

What Is your OVERALL Flyff Experience?: Ive been playing since I was 11 so that makes four years. I only played eFlyff for about a year and a half then a friend of mine introduced me to private servers and I've been completely hooked. I can easily Identify most weapons,suits,etc. by name I know the job-quests by heart ( Not that it matters on Giolog in particular ). Also I know Most of the terms/acronyms. BP=Billposter,BJ=Bowjester,Adoch=Additional Damage Of Critical Hits, basically anything. In a nutshell; Ask me and i'll most likely know it, or I'll use my resources to get the answer.

Why You For GM?: Well I believe i should be GM because I think i have what it takes in general. Plus Im a very outgoing and interactive person, I have the drive and potential. Ive always been/described as a team leader and always viewed myself as such. I have no doubt that people will get along/like me and enjoy my company as i will enjoy theirs. I would LOVE to host events, You might even call me (Pardon my language in advance): An "Event Whore."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What events would you host?: Ive Prepared a list with detailed explanations and i think some good ideas!:

- [Exp/drop events (of course )]: These will be Daily, or weekly Depending on my generosity so be good! ;D

-[Hide and seek] ( a personal Favorite ): For those who are not familiar hide and seek is when the GM hides somewhere in the world of flyff and the players try to find the hiding GM. The winner usually receives a unique prize!

-[Scavenger Hunt (Another favorite-My Version)]: For those who are not familiar Scavenger hunt can be played 2
ways:
*Guild Style: A Competition between 3 or more guilds where each online member of the guild will have to bring me the items i request which will normally be monster drop quest items
{Example; "Bring me 15 Mysterious Eyeballs and 25 Palin and 35 Blue Crystals!"
Then the guilds will go find them and the first guild to have Each member with the required quantity of items I would present each guild member (that participated) with a unique prize (not offered in game, I.e Love chocolate, FLY,FOR,FUN items etc.).

*Individual Style: As Many people that wish to participate may participate. Each player must bring me the requested Items which again like guild style will MOST LIKELY be monster quest item drops yet individual style's quantity is generally increased.
{Example; Similar to Guild Style but individual players that will not be accompanied by a guild or party.
{how will your organize this?: Well i will create a forum thread that the participants will be required to "register" in.

-[Invasion]: I'll send some Annoying monsters to ruin your shopping etc. into SM and Flaris.

-[GM Boss Fight ( You get to beat me up Very Happy)]: The name is pretty self explanatory but I'll go in depth a little bit; My favorite Place for this is The Haunt of the NyangNyang or possibly someplace more dramatic Wink Yet it as not as simple as it sounds I will make my HP that of clockworks and i will triple my size Very Happy and launch The occasional AOE attack so bring your tanks. Fun Right? I think so!
{reward: Idk probably I'll make myself drop a bunch of stuff not available in game but it'll be something good :3

-[Happy Hour]: penya rate *TRIPLED* Wink
*IS now deemed: possible. BUT the Dev's Need to Create the tools for the GM's to use.

-[Master Smith]: Piercing/Upgrading will be put to 50% success rate.
*IS now deemed: possible. BUT the Dev's Need to Create the tools for the GM's to use.

GM Bffl For A Day: This one is cheesy but i think it would be fun- Basically you enter i will put names in a fishbowl or hat or something and draw a name and you will get to have me follow you around for 2 hours xD and give suggestions and even Tank for you + your party Smile!

Love Day: This one is sort of cheesy too , Basically I make a forum thread and you AND YOUR PARTNER! sign up to get married in my "chapel" (not a chapel but somewhere pretty) its basically a MASS MARRIAGE (many marriages at once) Its just to get more people aware and using the couple skills.

I have MANY more ideas and i would love to hear from the other players too for suggestions but these are just a few of my ideas!

***END OF EVENT LIST***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Can You Bring To This Server?: I can and will bring my infectious "Happy-go-lucky" attitude and a sense of morale to the server. My leadership skills that i have no doubt will prevail in the long run. My ability to handle difficult situations efficiently and effectively. My good judgmental skills will come in handy in heated debates. I'm very good at peacekeeping and pleasing people. I don't give into peer pressure ( Therefore " GM GIVE ME PENYA PLZZ, PLZZZ, PLZZZ I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER" Wont work on me on the slightest. It's annoying if anything). I have the ability to multitask. I Love to interact with the other players and will most likely be in game engaging with other players and I'd Love to join parties and keep people company thus i will normally be available for instant assistance for my fellow players Smile. I'm great with people and problem solving. I'm very good at giving advice. I'm very "Cyber-Aware" ( I was a part of a cyber bulling club at my school for 2 years (Organized and ran by the school librarian) so i know my way around Cyber-saftey and can give suggestions for those who have questions about how to deal with cyber bulling. I have much more to offer but those are the critical things i felt i should mention.

What is unacceptable to you?: well I'm a rather lenient person ( Reasonably tolerant ) But there are some things that just really get to me:

1)Hazing/Bullying: I get sooo SICK AND TIRED of people calling each other down, and fighting. Yes we've all done it at some point. But it really needs to stop. If you have issues with someone PLEASE CONTACT THE GM and explain and we will act as a medium and talk it out. ( Speaking as if i were to get GM status ).

2)Calling people Noobs,Nabs,Nubs etc: its so socially degrading, yes it ties in with bullying but this term seems to get a category of its own for me. If i see it twice from the same person 2 minute mute, you have to realize there are going to be people who are new to the game and wont know any better so don't call them down on it. Instead co-operate with them.
{Example: Penya beggars: If they need penya simply explain to them that they have to work for their penya like the rest of the players do. OR if your feeling generous then give them like 5Mill, Its not like its hard to get.

3)Banshees: 3 words - "Calm Your Caps-lock." In other words people that just LOOVEEE their caps-lock. I use the term banshee for them as in Irish mythology the spirit of the banshee (typically described as an old woman) would wail/scream when someone in the village was about to die. Thus caps comes off as screaming or yelling.

Other than that I cant think of anything that really bugs me more than those three things so just keep that in mind Smile

***** HOPE YOUR STILL READING, BEAR WITH ME HERE, Thank you Thank you Smile!*****
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEW- FORUM EVENTS!!!

Well you asked for it so now its here, Ive never really been a huge forum type person until recently but ive had a few ideas on cool games/events we could all play ^^ These may not be that original but they will be hosted as often as possible![/center]

Like a Star @ heaven {Screen Shot of The Week: Well the name basically explains it all, It will be hosted every Friday, and you submit screen shots of your epicness and I'll brows through them and choose which one will be "Screen Shot of the week" keep in mind that this

Like a Star @ heaven{GFNTM (Giolog Flyff's Next Top Model): Simple but fun to most of the girls out there. Just take some really "Fashionable pictures" Make it look good! Edit it with your favorite photo editing software and submit, Me, and possibly the other GM's will go through them and Choose who wins Wink ( Will be hosted every 2 weeks approx.)

Like a Star @ heaven{Guild Monthly Picks: I will simply Feature a guild once a month more then likely one that isn't doing AS well as the others. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven{Grammar Nazi: I create a story with X amount of mistakes, The person who finds the most mistakes wins ^^ simple as that.

Like a Star @ heaven{Who's That Masquerpet?!: If you used to watch Pokemon(or still do) Your probably familiar with "who's that Pokemon" well this is the Flyff version of that with some twists. There will be a zoomed in picture of a masquerpet( the technical term for a monster in flyff) you have to guess it on occasion i will be very picky between if its a Small, normal Or captain because some of the masquerpets have different appearances upon rank.

Like a Star @ heaven{Paint-a-Palooza: (The name is absolutely retarded i know!) Draw me a picture using the basic paint program on your computer this is simply an art contest BUT i don't want a 5 minute drawing that looks like a messed up camel when its really beach scene. Spend some time on it!

Like a Star @ heaven{Story Time: this one will be a personal favorite because i LOVE to read. Write me a story with as many words as you want. Put some thought into it. BUT I will have a list of words that you will have to include into the story. Also a general topic will be assigned!

***END OF FORUM EVENT LIST*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you pick favorites?: Well Not "favorites" but I do have friends but rest assure i will treat you the same way i treat my friends: With respect and honesty. I would never give anyone more privileges to my friends as apposed to someone I was not Pre-Acquainted with.

Would You Abuse Your GM Status/Powers?: Of course not! I realize that being GM is a privilege and a job that requires the respect and acceptance of others as well as my fellow GM's why would i ruin such an amazing opportunity just to be a ( for a lack of a better term: ) Jackass?

What Are your Motives?: My motives are very genuine, I never say no to opportunity and I love/want to help people, and make this server even better than it already is. I love this server and am devoted/loyal to it and intend to stay with Giolog for as long as it remains on the internet even if its still up and running when I'm 60 I'll still be here ( that's probably pushing it but I'm very adamant about this server ). Like i mentioned previously I'm a team leader and always will be! Also this will be an amazing experience for me and the other players as this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and i know i would be very devoted! Smile! I hope with your help we can make this happen!

Well guys this concludes my Application, this will be my last one so if this doesn't work i guess you guys don't want me for GM or just missed the post ^^

I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have regarding me, my application or my Hope-to-be gm status

I welcome comments and criticism with open arms

Thank you very much for reading and i hope you comment/vote for me. This means a lot to me and i hope we can make an even more amazing Giolog together!

I hope you enjoyed this New+Improved GM app Like a Star @ heaven

-keegan
*Please Take this application into your deepest consideration

Last edited by rawrkogikun on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:17 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Events We're requested SO i made some, Plus i removed some events but added new ones so dont worry! ALSO I Obtained NEW information about GM's changing rates. Now ALL events are POSSIBLE to some extent!)
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

[Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 pm

You guys realize you won't get these events tec if you don't vote right? Just saying Wink
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Who says we won't get Those kinds of events? What is we PLAN on doing those kinds of events but haven't told what we might do? You see there is a logical way to tell what events we might do then still DO them but haven't not Told anyone. Therefore by posting your ideas people could shape them into their OWN ideas and claim as their own. But I like your ideas... And as you said its the communities vote... Other than mine i only see TWO posts here.... But I shall give you my vote if you give me yours... I guess.... I'm out for the night.... BYE!
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks I guess but I did now say it was the communities vote I said it was INFLUENCED by the communitie's vote there's a difference. And yes im taking a risk by displaying my event ideas. But you have to admit it sure does perswayde you in some way dose it not? For those who copy me it just shows the lack of creativity they have. But in the long run this IS a competition and your trying to advertise yourself. In addition you do not bribe me for your vote you have to earn my vote but nice try and good luck
Back to top Go down
a

a

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am

Lmfao you just stated you worked 16 hours every day, during summer time.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am

O.e yeah those are my hours of availability at work but i dont work 9am-1am(next day) xD that would be brutal. I get shifts within that time frame is what i was getting at. :S sorry for the misconception ^^;
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 am

Why do we have to vote to become a GM?
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

I don't know i was just told these things i have no idea on how true they are persay but i don't see what one would gain from that sort of a lie. Maybe you don't I'm not sure I'm just a participant, I didn't write the rules/regulations i just try to follow them ^^;
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 am

Well man it seems like a dead good GM App you telling everyone about your self and I like your kind off style^_^
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Haha thank you very much! I worked hard so yeaa glad to see people like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

nice app..... [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you very much ^_^ yours is good too but i would add more too it. people love to read about their future gm's good luck!
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I love the application I vote for you!
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Tahnk you very much Mizz Sarah ;D
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 pm

mush bump is miss sarah?
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Lol thats my nickname for her, her name is Sarah xD so whatevers.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 pm

xD I like the nickname:P its awesome!

Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

What nickname? Lolkakes
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Nvm the one you gave me Razz
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Oh lmao "mizz Sarah" l like it too:)
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

That one! Razz

"Just what I wanted to be Rubbed down by a Fat Guy, An Old Black Guy, A Cripple, And A Pervert" -Family Guy Phrase- -Characters in order- -Peter,Cleveland,Joe, And Quagmire-
Back to top Go down
PrinceEddy

PrinceEddy

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 pm

nice application and goodluck Surprised
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Lmao I love Sarah you're amazing! and thank you Eddie!^^ oh btw eddy you can probably add me to guild now haha looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks Very Happy I hope you get GM!

"RAWR"
Back to top Go down
PrinceEddy

PrinceEddy

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

i'll invite u 3hours from now bcoz im working now xD

huh i love Sarah's eyes,she look like an emo girl :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click   [Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click Empty

Back to top Go down

[Vaan(RawrKogiKun)] GM Application: *W/ForumEvents.All Events Now Possible!<-click
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next