Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ Empty
PostSubject: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:02 am

Here:
Remove all cloaks from luda and
make a MPC put all the cloaks there
remove all wigs from dior
and make a MPC put all wigs there
remove all new CS sets from sheild 2
and make a MPC put it all there
remove glasses from dior
and make a mpc put all glasses there
or just:
make a mpc with four things like this ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ Flyff047
1st tab put all cloaks -rename that square "Cloaks"
second tab put all glasses -raname it "Glasses"
3rd tab put all new CS sets -raname it "Fashion"
4th tab put all wigs there -rename it -"CS Wigs"
-then luda is now empty
wht u gonna do to luda
there are 3 tabs left
now
remove the
lvl 5-60 sets from SM
and put it at luda...
the sheilds are at the 3rd tab move it to the fourth
now there are 3 tabs more
put all helm and suit at the first square
then gaunts at 2nd one
and boots at 3rd one
then
put upgrading mpcs
at places in flaris which is
useless and where ppl dont go.
and hmmmmmmm,
put cs pets and beads at Isruel in flaris
so that newbies can use cs pets

NOTE:
TAB-~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ Flyff047

Last edited by xXxReneilxXx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 am

Just Reply With:
I Dont Like It(Space)Reason:

I Like It (Space)Reason:
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 am

Nice nice. I like your ideas. the NPC's are a little messed up,with having Menu-tabs (that is what the "Squares" are really called) with no titles or just having Inappropriate titles ( inappropriate has nothing to do with sexuality or vulgarity <--- IN THIS CASE. Its simply "Not Properly Named")

i.e, in NPC Luda - The tab in which the Cloaks are Located do not have a designated title to show players that the cloaks are located in that tab.

This is particularly difficult for new players, as they do not have prior knowledge to where the cloaks are located. I know from personal experience when i came to Giolog i had NO clue where anything was and had a difficult time finding things. Most things were marked incorrectly or not even marked at all :S. YES I know new players just simply have to ask someone for help, but i see it everyday: They are ignored. Aside from that Players shouldn't HAVE to ask people it should be displayed for them in plain sight with no room for mental error or misconception.

Also why is it that we have to go to SM to get lv 15-60 clothing and our weapons in Flaris? This is a huge hindrance.

BUT i do realize that this is a huge time-consuming inconvenience for the DEV's and would possibly take months if I'm correct. Or if not just a matter of hours or weeks? ( I have NO clue how developing works or how long it takes to do these things I'm just going on commonly displayed knowledge).

Do realize these are simply MY personal opinion if you all think its fine I'm not going to sit here and argue about it... It would simply be easier if all these things we're to be done.

I'm just saying Lil' Reni here has some good,legitimate, and Rational points. ^^ Good job! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Nice nice. I like your ideas. the NPC's are a little messed up,with having Menu-tabs (that is what the "Squares" are really called) with no titles or just having Inappropriate titles ( inappropriate has nothing to do with sexuality or vulgarity <--- IN THIS CASE. Its simply "Not Properly Named")

i.e, in NPC Luda - The tab in which the Cloaks are Located do not have a designated title to show players that the cloaks are located in that tab.

This is particularly difficult for new players, as they do not have prior knowledge to where the cloaks are located. I know from personal experience when i came to Giolog i had NO clue where anything was and had a difficult time finding things. Most things were marked incorrectly or not even marked at all :S. YES I know new players just simply have to ask someone for help, but i see it everyday: They are ignored. Aside from that Players shouldn't HAVE to ask people it should be displayed for them in plain sight with no room for mental error or misconception.

Also why is it that we have to go to SM to get lv 15-60 clothing and our weapons in Flaris? This is a huge hindrance.

BUT i do realize that this is a huge time-consuming inconvenience for the DEV's and would possibly take months if I'm correct. Or if not just a matter of hours or weeks? ( I have NO clue how developing works or how long it takes to do these things I'm just going on commonly displayed knowledge).

Do realize these are simply MY personal opinion if you all think its fine I'm not going to sit here and argue about it... It would simply be easier if all these things we're to be done.

I'm just saying Lil' Reni here has some good,legitimate, and Rational points. ^^ Good job! Like a Star @ heaven
thanks...............
your good at elaborating.....
u have a big chance of getting a gm.
bigger then the world.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:56 am

aw Thank you Reni! Best of luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
Imba

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am

I like it. Reason = Because I'm so lazy to teleport on many places.
Please Make a Place that all NPC are there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~   ~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~•AbOut SOme MpCs•~•fEel FrEe tO cOmMenT•~
Page 1 of 1