Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)

Go down 
+8
Teknology
Silverwolf114
rawrkogikun
xdm12
Mookie
Will
brookey!
Macro
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Macro

Macro

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  Empty
PostSubject: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am

I've been posting quite alot on the forums lately i thought i would apply for a mod position. Hope you like it and feel free to criticize and write what you think. Enjoy!

~About me~
My real name is Patrick Figueroa,I am 16, I live in Harlingen, Texas, I have been playing Flyff since v6 and I've been playing Giolog for about 3 weeks and Lovin it. I'm quite friendly ( Except if i don't like you xD), I'm usually stubborn and no one can make me do what they say. I like to do things my way and not how people tell me. English is my second language which i am fluent with. I am a Filipino ( Believe it or not Dx ) I am online most of the time. While I am on the game I am also constantly searching the Forum for topics i Like.

[center]:-:-:Hobbies:-:-:

I Like to play basketball at about 6:00 - 8:00 PM . When i wake up in the morning which is about 6:00 - 7:00 I like to work out for a bit. 30 mins on the treadmill and then lifting weights. After that i have the whole day to play Flyff and mess around on the Forums. I am usually online posting stuff on the forums for at least 6 hours a day. Sometimes i dont even go to sleep for 2 days straight. Apparently i have insomnia but my parents doesn't know anything about me not sleeping for 2 days (shhh dont tell them!)

_-_-_-Flyff Experience_-_-_-

I have been playing Flyff ever since v6 i think. I remember the buffs being all brown and boring. Ever since v 9 I've been playing on a BP and Knight Account. Knight mostly. I have immense knowledge of the game itself. My highest lvl was my Knight being lvl 115, until it got hacked somehow.. That was back when flyff was still v 10 and apparently Gameguard had some security problems I personally don't know because i was too pissed to care.

(*_*) Reason for applying (*_*)

For about 4 days I have been looking all around the forums helping new users with bugs and/or problems with their client. I see that there are a lot of unanswered and unresolved client bugs and problems all over and I have been doing my very best to come up with a solution but unfortunately I didn't have an answer for all of them. I am applying only to help out Ferocious resolving, or at least trying to resolve, the problems that users post on the forums. I would also like to have the responsibility to provide users with up-too-date and accurate server news and/or update when server is offline so that users wont have to flame about the server being down and them not knowing about it or what is actually going on.

Why Hire Macro *Dun Dun Dun...*
I think I am mature enough to be a forum moderator. My intention to this Forum is only to make it reliable and well updated. I will provide accurate server updates for everyone and help players with problems the best way I can. If given an opportunity i WILL Prove myself worthy for this position and be the best damn Moderator i can be. I will do whatever i have to do to improve every inch of this forum the best way I can. I have always admired a good and well updated forum with great staff and loyal players. If I am hired I would personally ask 2bartz to give me server updates / schedules for maintenance / Client update schedules and of course a close to accurate ETA.

Why Should we trust you?
You should trust me because since I've been playing Giolog, I have not done one thing wrong. I have always carefully followed the rules and have been a good Citizen of Madrigal. I have also took the time to help a few starters with some questions. Mostly about how to change job in the server. I also never tried to use Cheat engine nor will I ever use one to this server. Everything I have are legit and 100% obtainable items. You can also trust me because I have no bad intentions to the Forum or the server. Everything I've done and will do is only for the good reason. I know some people out there are disappointed on me when i discredit threads but I only did that because it was a useless and what it was asking has already been posted on another thread thus making it a spam thread. It may not seem the right way to treat those new users but it was the only thing I can do for a regular poster. If I become a Moderator I would monitor and locate those useless spam threads and lock them for good. It won't just stop people from making those threads but it would also organize the forums more and with less thrash on it. If a user continues to make spam thread all over the forums , except of course the spam section, I will give him one warning and if he still continues I will give him a 3-day ban to stop him from making them again

If given the job, How are you sure you can make all those promises happen?
Since school is starting I have about 7-9 hours of free time after school. I will make those promises happen by always on the forums and refreshing it every 2 or 3 minutes. I would also make sure that all the other staff members know exactly where I'm at and when I'll be back in case I was to leave my house. I would make sure someone can fill in on my duties when I am away. It might be my older brother or my cousins. I'm not sure which one but I am sure someone will fill in for me. I usually get all my homeworks done before school is out for the day and the rest of the afternoon is my free time. Also If I was to go out of town, I would make sure that I will be on the forums as much as I can be. I know me and my family would probably stay in a hotel so I wont have to worry about internet.

Hope you enjoyed reading it and please comment. Apologies if the colors are hurting your eyes. It looked good from my PC afro afro afro cheers cheers cheers
Please feel free to criticize and comment on whether you liked my App or it needs a little more improvement. I love reading people's comments and I'll be here all day.

For those who want to Discuss my app but goes off topic sometimes, just like i do D: , I made a discussion thread for my app.
Here's the link.

Last edited by Macro on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:32 am

I was so hoping you would say "I wake up in the morning.... Felling like P Diddy" lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:39 am

brookey! wrote:
I was so hoping you would say "I wake up in the morning.... Felling like P Diddy" lmaooooo
Lawl I know that song i just forgot whats the title =< Sonething sang my keisha or w/e Tick Tock? I dont know if thats right. But i wake up in the morning feeling like crap -.- Every inch of my body hurts bcause my bed is hard as hell.
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 am

Lol yea.... Tick tock
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 am

brookey! wrote:
Lol yea.... Tick tock
She sounds like a lut on all of her songs Dx
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 am

Lol well have u heard love game?? "...let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on ur disco stick..."
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am

brookey! wrote:
Lol well have u heard love game?? "...let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on ur disco stick..."
OFC i have. It was all over the radio and such. She's not even that hot tho. I have no idea why she's acting like a slut. Money maybe? O,o
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 pm

You really think you gunna be forum mod? I mean calling me a stupid kid? Cant you sort things out using other "calm" words? That hurts my feelings you know...

Thats a NO WITH THUMBS DOWN from me
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Will wrote:
You really think you gunna be forum mod? I mean calling me a stupid kid? Cant you sort things out using other "calm" words? That hurts my feelings you know...

awww i'm sorry i hurt your feelings kid. want ice cream? I got chocolate and cookie and cream.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Macro wrote:
Will wrote:

awww i'm sorry i hurt your feelings kid. want ice cream? I got chocolate and cookie and cream.

Yes plz i'd like a strawbery ice cream and a cookie wit mil... Do you really think anyone would want a silly pratt mod like you? Thats not how mods should speak to people and hurt their feelings. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

App is a bit short + you get high too much <:
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Mookie wrote:
ikr
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Macro wrote:
Mookie wrote:
ikr
lol
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Smoking pot can lead to uhm...uhh...I forget
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Why does everyone assume i smoke pot? Maybe i do meth? Maybe i do xtacy.... Or maybe i cut myself 0-0
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Macro wrote:
Why does everyone assume i smoke pot? Maybe i do meth? Maybe i do xtacy.... Or maybe i cut myself 0-0

AHAHAHA epic!, First of, meth makes you look like a freak, with scabs and shit, xtacy is the bomb, thats fine if you do it, emo eh i guess its alright but after so much cutting you will cause yourself to die.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Maybeh i do look like shit. Ask brookey if i do x3
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Macro wrote:
Smoking pot is fine, i do it to.

mmm, 28 days until Im 15, thats pretty sweet Surprised
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Macro wrote:
Smoking pot is fine, i do it to.

mmm, 28 days until Im 15, thats pretty sweet Surprised
yap
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 am

Goodluck Very Happy! you guys need forum mods, and I think your perfect for the job
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 am

Macro wrote:

Smoking pot is fine, I'd do it more if I had the money. Sad
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 am

Paying for brain damage, good choice *sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Paying for brain damage, good choice *sarcasm.

While you have a point. Weed is awesome, 'nuf said.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 am

Sorry I haven't commented yet, lol. Yup, the app is good, except for all the colors. They give it a bit of a childish look. Neutral
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

Macro wrote:
yes, you do look like shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: Chatbox/Forum Moderator Application-
Jump to: