Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)

Go down 
+8
Teknology
Silverwolf114
rawrkogikun
xdm12
Mookie
Will
brookey!
Macro
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Macro

Macro

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

brookey! wrote:
Macro wrote:
Maybeh i do look like shit. Ask brookey if i do x3
yes, you do look like shit

Don't hate me just because Ignoring you. It was you who said "Leave me alone" and so I did. Not my fault your not who you say you are.
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:53 am

Macro wrote:
brookey! wrote:
Macro wrote:
Maybeh i do look like shit. Ask brookey if i do x3
yes, you do look like shit

Don't hate me just because Ignoring you. It was you who said "Leave me alone" and so I did. Not my fault your not who you say you are.
im not hating u cuz ur ignoring me and YOUR NOT IGNORING ME! i know i told u to leave me alone and fyi thats the same as saying IGNORE ME!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

Hmm nice weather today.. would have been better if i didn't hear nag nag nag , yell yell yell,
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:02 pm

IMO this is all a tad childish. This is a forum Mod application not a "bitch-out" contest. if its not topic related PM each other and fight there or if your feeling like an attention whore, make a forum thread about it. But seriously this is NOT the place for this.
Keep in mind:
you could possibly ruin this for him.( All the flaming will get the application locked ).

Some Suggestions;
-Block/ignore each other
-Talk it out in a PM
-Or simply STFU

Best Regards,
Keegan
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
IMO this is all a tad childish. This is a forum Mod application not a "bitch-out" contest. if its not topic related PM each other and fight there or if your feeling like an attention whore, make a forum thread about it. But seriously this is NOT the place for this.
Keep in mind:
you could possibly ruin this for him.( All the flaming will get the application locked ).

Some Suggestions;
-Block/ignore each other
-Talk it out in a PM
-Or simply STFU

Best Regards,
Keegan
Thanks. Were you talking to me or to her? I was ignoring her until now I just couldn't take how much smack she's been talking about me everywhere.
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 pm

excuse me! he bitched out first.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Application Updated, Changed and I added a bit more Info If you guys didn't notice
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Macro wrote:
Since school is starting I have about 7-9 hours of free time after school.

The fuck? That's alot of free time after school, you stay up late during school days? ._.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Mookie wrote:
Macro wrote:
Since school is starting I have about 7-9 hours of free time after school.

The fuck? That's alot of free time after school, you stay up late during school days? ._.
I stay up till 12. Its not that late and ya I always have that much free time. The least I can do is to stay online as much as I can during School Days
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:05 am

Like the app, one problem your anger is very bad for a forum mod you cuss people out alot nag nag nag.

ITS A MAYBE GO DIE IF YOU DONT GET IT
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 am

Sarah you have to admit, we're only human.

But Sarah's argument is legit, You have to have a calm state-of-mind( or at least pretend to) to be a forum mod, it comes with the territory.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 am

I try to be calm but most of the times all I can do now is cuss them out. I can do nothing but try to win the argument for now. I use the emotions that I have to get people to quit flaming. I do have a calm state of mind most of the time. I just hate how i cant do anything about all the flaming and shit talking going on. I may not be the calmest or the most professional sounding Mod Applicant but I am determined to stop all the flame wars going on. All the useless threads are just thrashing our forums. Some people out there make threads to get people to answer their questions, even the stupidest ones, yet assholes keep on talking down to them like they didn't have that same question when they first started. I can't stop those, but I do let people know my IGN so they have someone to ask in-game instead of making a thread and maybe get bitched out by someone.
Back to top Go down
Hurr♥

Hurr♥

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 am

Nice App, i bet u would be a good mod. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Macro wrote:
I try to be calm but most of the times all I can do now is cuss them out. I can do nothing but try to win the argument for now. I use the emotions that I have to get people to quit flaming. I do have a calm state of mind most of the time. I just hate how i cant do anything about all the flaming and shit talking going on. I may not be the calmest or the most professional sounding Mod Applicant but I am determined to stop all the flame wars going on. All the useless threads are just thrashing our forums. Some people out there make threads to get people to answer their questions, even the stupidest ones, yet assholes keep on talking down to them like they didn't have that same question when they first started. I can't stop those, but I do let people know my IGN so they have someone to ask in-game instead of making a thread and maybe get bitched out by someone.

All that being said, I've seen you get mad enough to a point that if your a forum mod, you would use your powers for bad... maybe.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:30 pm

lol he probably would he has anger management problems
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:33 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
Sarah you have to admit, we're only human.

Filthy humans, get out of my sight!
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm

~*MizzSarah*~ wrote:
lol he probably would he has anger management problems

With all due respect: whats your jurisdiction? How do you know of certain he does, Gimme some proof and maybe i'll see your point, but as of now he's not shown me any signs of "anger management problems"

Just sayin' Not Hatin' ^^
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Whats with all the people hating me for what I do? What you guys expect me to be perfect? Like Vaan said : we're only humans. I can't be perfect for everything that I do, and I doubt anyone will be.
With all respect, Sarah, Who are you to judge me?

Maybe I should just take down my app since it looks like no one respects me.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm

i didnt say i dont respect you -.- I just said you have anger management problems.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 pm

So much time on the forum leads to frustration, frustration leads to irritation. Mix it all together and you have someone trying to correct everything frustrating and irritating. Therefore him dealing with so many idiots you cant blame him. My words my my eyes.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm

^ true true
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm

xdm12 wrote:
So much time on the forum leads to frustration, frustration leads to irritation. Mix it all together and you have someone trying to correct everything frustrating and irritating. Therefore him dealing with so many idiots you cant blame him. My words my my eyes.
Thanks.....
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am

@all of you.

You all realize that this is a forum mod application, not a place for heated discussion. If you all honestly have such a huge problem, pm ferocious ( or me because I have experience in this field - Pier Mediation (Google it if you don't know what it is)) and sort it out like mature young-adults rather than the 11 year old girls you're all acting like right now. By all this flaming and quarreling, your giving ferocious more and more reasons to lock this thread when really Macro's application is very good. You could ruin this for him in a way, are you really all that selfish?

I'm just saying please try your hardest to keep all of your comments topic related.

thank you
Best Regards,
Keegan
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
@all of you.

You all realize that this is a forum mod application, not a place for heated discussion. If you all honestly have such a huge problem, pm ferocious ( or me because I have experience in this field - Pier Mediation (Google it if you don't know what it is)) and sort it out like mature young-adults rather than the 11 year old girls you're all acting like right now. By all this flaming and quarreling, your giving ferocious more and more reasons to lock this thread when really Macro's application is very good. You could ruin this for him in a way, are you really all that selfish?

I'm just saying please try your hardest to keep all of your comments topic related.

thank you
Best Regards,
Keegan

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 am

Silverwolf114 wrote:
rawrkogikun wrote:
@all of you.

thank you
Best Regards,
Keegan

Agreed.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Since all this flamings are going on, I'll make a thread for you guys to discuss my Application.

My Forum Mod App Discussion Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)    Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Macro's Forum Moderator Application (Extended Edition)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next