Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
+6
Ferocious
Mookie
~*MizzSarah*~
Teknology
xdm12
NarutoUzumaki123
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NarutoUzumaki123

ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Chat box Application

Name: Paul (you can call me Ced or Cedrick)

Chat Box name: it is always "NarutoUzumaki123"

Language: Tagalog, little bit of Japanese and Chinese, and English

Time Zone: GMT -4

IGN: NarutoUzumaki123 Blade lvl 123H, HinataHyuga123 lvl 120M, SasukeUchiha123 lvl 92M

Why should you be HIRED:
Why i wanna be a Chat box Moderator is because every time server is down
people starts spamming and other people do not like it. i just want it to
stop and make other people get annoyed and make people happy... sometimes i
help people with problems.

What do you do in Chat box: i either talk to people or help people.

Hours per Day: I go on 5-12 hours every day (12am to 12pm American time)

What do you know about being a Chat Box Mod:
i know that i am not suppose to make other people Chat Box Mod, kick
and/or banned other people for no reason, warn them by telling them to
stop doing what they are doing, kick other people who are harassing
and/or spamming. oh and um annoying other people by making a private
chat.

Are you willing to help people when they have question: yes

Can I trust you that you are NOT going to abuse your powers: Yes you can. if i abuse, you can banned me from the game and chat box.

Do you know how to use the Chat Box: yes i do. i
have been reading about it for days. and i will not stop until i
remember everything that is to know about all the chat boxes. here is where i learn about it > http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/OwnerGuide < sometimes i do not go there. i go somewhere else where i can learn about other chat box.

Have you ever been a Chat Box Mod: yes i have i only been chat box mod once.

How long do you intend to be a Chat Box Mod: i don't know. I'm still thinking about it. at this moment i would let 2bartz choose how long i should be a Chat Box Mod

What/where do u do/go when you are not in the Chat Box: i either play games online, sleep, eat, or go outside and play with my friends

Forum Application

i do not want to be a Forum Mod because there is
already Forum Mod and i can trust them with there jobs. i trust them
because they have been doing there jobs correctly ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Icon_biggrin ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Icon_biggrin ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Icon_biggrin I LOVE THEM (Like a good friends) Smile

Random comment
I will put more information when i found out what i was thinking.

Hope i become a Chat Box Moderator.

Last edited by NarutoUzumaki123 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm

ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Denied10
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

? dude i just want to be a chat box mod so i can help other people. i cant help other people with spammers going around and annoying people
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am

at least im trying to do my best to make other people not get annoyed and start a fight
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 am

xdm12 wrote:
Dude, you're not even a mod, you can't come here and paste a big DENIED image and delete the app. I know it is small and lousy, but, just give the guy a chance, I'm sure he can do better.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am

Give him a try he sounds like he can do it really good.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

It's too short, you might want to extend it a bit.
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

THANKS EVERY XD and mookie i know. somehow in my head there is this thought that i should do something to this app and i keep forgetting it T.T WHAT THE **** IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Thats a Useless post don't make useless posts keep all posts Topic related Wink
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

mkay XD
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Teknology wrote:
xdm12 wrote:
Dude, you're not even a mod, you can't come here and paste a big DENIED image and delete the app. I know it is small and lousy, but, just give the guy a chance, I'm sure he can do better.
Always someone who has to fail...The community has a say in if you get to be mod or not. Such as Does the community hate you? Does the community think your a talentless loser? Does the community think you will abuse your powers.
My photo simply says = "Thumbs down"
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Instead of posting another application, use the edit button next time. lol
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

lol i was trying to put a dif post in the last post i did and edit the first one lol srry. and thanks for fixing it for me
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Ferocious your leet! ILY<3 xD
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

ferocious are you chat box mod? cuz i think u should go to the chat and tell the spammers to stop.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Again don't double post please.
Ferocious is a GM or Admin idr which.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

~*MizzSarah*~ wrote:
Again don't double post please.
Ferocious is a GM or Admin idr which.

http://giolog.ath.cx/ wrote:
* Ferocious-Forum Mod/GM
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:58 pm

you know what i am not going to look at this in like 1 week starting now
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Why not? What if 2bartz accepts or denies the app?
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

BECAUSE IM GETTING LONELY AND MY "FRIEND" (thats a girl) WONT TXT ME BACK T.T.... oh um like he would look at this and comment on it. i dont thing a person who is running a game have time to look at this. i never even saw him or chat with him ingame or in the forum or chat box. so ill be going now talk to ya next week
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm

With all due respect. i wouldn't even consider this application. its too short, the coding errors were not even BOTHERED with there was no Dialog so whats with the "..." <--- that's a punctuation for a prolonged pause in speech, your not "talking" to us its an application. Also your inadequate as a person: you lack confidence buddy, and you try to impress us with "I'm talking to a girl" WHO CARES? its not like the fact your talking to a girl is going to make us think of you as a person differently? I'm not normally one to black out but your applications all lack seriousness and its obvious not much effort was put in. Plus your way of handling criticism bugs the hell out of me.

I hate to be rude but seriously, its not like you give me much reason to be nice.

Also another problem, maybe its why everyone is so bitchy with you is because you have WAYYY to much red text. Red provokes anger, and is overwhelming in large quantities (we did a color psychology unit in my psychology class so don't accuse me of lieing or anything.) , your application headings are all red. you know what.. read my guide U_U I have more to say but I'm not in the mood and its not exactly in my nature to be a professional asshole.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Thank you. there you have it MizzSarah so there is only 2 word i have to say "GOOD BYE"
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
With all due respect. i wouldn't even consider this application. its too short, the coding errors were not even BOTHERED with there was no Dialog so whats with the "..." <--- that's a punctuation for a prolonged pause in speech, your not "talking" to us its an application. Also your inadequate as a person: you lack confidence buddy, and you try to impress us with "I'm talking to a girl" WHO CARES? its not like the fact your talking to a girl is going to make us think of you as a person differently? I'm not normally one to black out but your applications all lack seriousness and its obvious not much effort was put in. Plus your way of handling criticism bugs the hell out of me.

I hate to be rude but seriously, its not like you give me much reason to be nice.

Also another problem, maybe its why everyone is so bitchy with you is because you have WAYYY to much red text. Red provokes anger, and is overwhelming in large quantities (we did a color psychology unit in my psychology class so don't accuse me of lieing or anything.) , your application headings are all red. you know what.. read my guide U_U I have more to say but I'm not in the mood and its not exactly in my nature to be a professional asshole.

Thanks...

++++ Also Blue text is proven to calm the mind ^_^
I cant help but to agree, He said 3-4 things In his Application that you DON'T want a mod to do, he either forgot the word won't or will. The fact that hes 13 and thinks hes mature and can handle being a mod with a lot of older people is just....eh
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:55 pm

@ xdm12 thanks i suppose, I'm just so tired of him. Plus straight from my Guide:

Quote :
Blue - this color catches the eye the fastest out of every other color in the hue-index. Also blue creates a sub-conscious feeling of trust and loyalty in the brain, this is a good color to have in your application, preferably in the application title.
But thanks xD lol

Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:

Thanks...

I have to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application   ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ChatBox/Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next