Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheat Engine User.

Go down 
+3
rawrkogikun
Theeeee
fizzle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fizzle

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi, Check this out a nab pinoy asaling me ranged not fighting back though since shes using ce so i just took a screenshot.
Oh yeah she got banned like 3 times already but she keeps changing her IP and keeps doin it, hope you can do something about it Kthx.

Cheat Engine User. Flyff00029dx
By lmfaorofl at 2010-08-11
Back to top Go down
fizzle

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh yeah btw ShanelDarkhand is the name
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

How did u show she was a ' pinoy ' ??
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Dude, this is completley unrelated but you cant use scroll of sprint. it dont work. they removed it because its hard to tell the CE users from the scroll users. Just saying your wasting a skill slot ^^;

Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 am

Ok so just because You get KoS's in arena with a full Str Bp and laggs a bit doesnt mean she's actually Pinoy. This one right here is also considered Racism. Judging someone buy their stereotype and not having any kind of proof what-so-ever that she is actually Pinoy. Maybe thats not CE. Maybe you lagged on her PC and she saw you right infront of you and then asal activated. That could happen.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Dude, this is completley unrelated but you cant use scroll of sprint. it dont work. they removed it because its hard to tell the CE users from the scroll users. Just saying your wasting a skill slot ^^;

LOL.

I have a new signature now.
Back to top Go down
fizzle

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 am

Macro wrote:
Ok so just because You get KoS's in arena with a full Str Bp and laggs a bit doesnt mean she's actually Pinoy. This one right here is also considered Racism. Judging someone buy their stereotype and not having any kind of proof what-so-ever that she is actually Pinoy. Maybe thats not CE. Maybe you lagged on her PC and she saw you right infront of you and then asal activated. That could happen.

Lol its impossible to asal with that range unless your a donator with custom speed awakes and shes a pinoy, she was spamming me tagalog words after killing me. I was like wtf? Im pretty sure shes using ce.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 am

fizzle wrote:
Macro wrote:

Lol its impossible to asal with that range unless your a donator with custom speed awakes and shes a pinoy, she was spamming me tagalog words after killing me. I was like wtf? Im pretty sure shes using ce.
Your sure? Or you just assumed because you got pissed at her? I mean like i said it could be a lag on her Pc and she saw yoou right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 am

Ferocious wrote:
I'll look into it.
Ok Good thing your back. temporarily
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 am

Ferocious wrote:
I'll look into it.

ok hows the server??
what time the server is up??
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Theeeee

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 am

fizzle wrote:
Macro wrote:

So if u donate that means you can have long range asal?? WeWeWwEWEW??!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 am

Theeeee wrote:
fizzle wrote:
Macro wrote:

So if u donate that means you can have long range asal?? WeWeWwEWEW??!
He meant speed awakes. it would like cast when your in front of them and they might take a few seoconds to hit you and at that momment you could be anywhere in arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheat Engine User. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine User.   Cheat Engine User. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheat Engine User.
Page 1 of 1