Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank   Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am

i have recently changing my theme so i kinda like deleted the original theme for the game so um heres my problem when i extract the flaming theme or ice theme i dont see the Bank Pin Number there like Blank Grayish Box where the number should be so i cant see which number to input
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank   Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 am

Those themes aren't updated with the current FlyFF version, well any version higher than 12. You should've just overwritten the files instead of deleting the folder itself. Since you deleted the whole theme folder, you're gonna have to get eflyff's v15 theme folder again.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank   Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am

Always Copy and Replace instead of deleting. At least copy and replace would only replace the once needed to be and not remove the ones that didn't have to be touched
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank   Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Theme+Bank Pin Number Blank
Page 1 of 1