Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bank Pin Problem because of THEME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

Bank Pin Problem because of THEME Empty
PostSubject: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 am

so uhm i accidently deleted the Default folder from the Theme folder which holds the original theme for flyff then i replaced it with ice theme i saw that the ice theme doesnt have the Bank Pin when you choose ur character you have to input a bank pin right?? the problem is i cant see the number to input because the number where it should be is replaced with a Gray Box where the number should be... so the problem is i cant log in if i cant see the number to input cause of the gray boxes blocking the number xD any solutions?
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:34 am

Do you have the original untouched folder with you still?
If not better find a new one right now asap :[
But i think i can provide you a untouched folder. I CANT PROMISE you that i can give you one, coz im still looking for it.
-dont get your hopes up e.e
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 am

http://tinyurl.com/2wckaxe

This is my folder, the black theme.
You may find something that's not black, such as the trading window, but do not bother.
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 am

He/She needs a untouched folder.
Meaning she/he needs the main folder for it to work.
He/She doesnt need a new theme lmao...
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 am

Crescent wrote:
He/She needs a untouched folder.
Meaning she/he needs the main folder for it to work.
He/She doesnt need a new theme lmao...

The one he/she has is bugged, mine isn't. What's the problem? After mine is put, he/she will be able to put whatever theme he/she wants.
Back to top Go down
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 pm

heres the real problem when i changed my theme... i log in then i went to character select i choose character the problem starts with the bank pin cause the number where it should be is replaced by gray Boxes [1] []
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 pm

You might have removed some files when you inserted your themes

@Seto0
Is that the Main Folder?
Back to top Go down
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm

i dont know if i removed some files xD but i think i should install to get the original Default Foler again
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeap thats one option :>
Back to top Go down
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm

reinstalling >.> lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Pin Problem because of THEME   Bank Pin Problem because of THEME Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank Pin Problem because of THEME
Page 1 of 1