Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!

Go down 
+134
Mudcake
crytek
zopiklon
gimpy
arnootie
mrpink89
[PGx]Atma
DarkShadow13
Merkaba
mortveil
xXBladeOfDeathXx
dexter95
dust
IzNice
rangerclz
Kakashi
xhian24
hash
Teknology
kubow15
Plains
clinkz96
Emma
gevestro
ChampITA
anthonykan
henano
hisaki
akalamolng
Imba
Paramorex3
LaRoux
OdeSSa
ENDENG
Amanda
D4rkSn1p3r
Fumi
kunal1
Doddy
Theeeee
lau
lobber
rinoa.kheem
Near Kun
DarknessXX
zLightningZ
SidThaBp
ikamosho
Derv
Jesti
5n0x
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
cedric181
Aleksandra
Jovi'e
jasonm123
sikthxii
Energy
Reky
binhp
a
dictson
Bamboozlah
forblaze
Silverwolf114
Xaviery
Konan
jonaska4
Metamorphose
Ishadow
boybrighter
fakutsu
Teezee
z3r0z08
cookiemonsterx3
Koshinro
bpr3lo4dnl
Mookie
rawrkogikun
Milk
16bitbeat
gunnin
fodido
den23
Histeria
janna
Yufi
Sophione
Homii
xRiku
Mushy.
MooG
Cheese
salakyan
darrendota1
SirDave
lazorgun
danny123380
Primez0r
OmgOhGOOD
killer20k
AndySixx
Canadian
matigas4
Hurr♥
VileoSufora
UAintGettinDis
Risqüe
jekt
Tapsy
insaneguy654
ThisGuy
matigas2
hisuka
shu_go
Seto0
ChowderX
exelsi
Ferocious
Macro
xdm12
Raiga
racbam
Sven
osnapitbeme
Sloth
qkun10
Eternity
Prestigious
godhatesus
Ellipses
Noggy
rann25
138 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishadow

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 am

days off and no info i fink its dead but i dont hope it because i dont know a good server like this
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Dudes just give up. Gio is gone for good xD. For 1. The website doesnt even exist anymore. 2. 2barts jsut stopped caring. 3. Its been down for 10 days xD I dont count the 2 days it was up for like 10 hours lmao. Just get over it and play something else xD Giolog is 100% dead.
Back to top Go down
ChampITA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 pm

look at spam section
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

gevestro wrote:
Dudes just give up. Gio is gone for good xD. For 1. The website doesnt even exist anymore. 2. 2barts jsut stopped caring. 3. Its been down for 10 days xD I dont count the 2 days it was up for like 10 hours lmao. Just get over it and play something else xD Giolog is 100% dead.

Stop trying to get people to leave. You think its dead, gtfo off the "dead' servers thread.

Damn hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Stfu please. Look its been down for 10days. Ok maybe its not dead (im actually hoping its not) I just think 2bartz is too busy jacking off to pay attention. But as it seems now, at first when i googled it it said the site didnt exist, same when i typed in the link directly. But it seems that its back on google search and etc. And stfu about me being a hypocrite no one asked you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

gevestro wrote:
Stfu please. Look its been down for 10days. Ok maybe its not dead (im actually hoping its not) I just think 2bartz is too busy jacking off to pay attention. But as it seems now, at first when i googled it it said the site didnt exist, same when i typed in the link directly. But it seems that its back on google search and etc. And stfu about me being a hypocrite no one asked you Very Happy

You're posted said "Guys" meaning you were directing to everyone.

2nd, the website could have been taking out for a new one.

And like I said before YOU CANT ASSUME ANYTHING SINCE YOUR NOT BRATZ. All you could do is sit and wait or gfto.

Choose one. And you are a hypocrite since you first said to leave the server is dead, and now your saying your not hoping it.

If your not hoping it, stop your negative babble.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:07 pm

"2nd, the website could have been taking out for a new one.

And like I said before YOU CANT ASSUME ANYTHING SINCE YOUR NOT BRATZ. All you could do is sit and wait or gfto."

You just can't say that the website could have been removed without any evidence. You can't assume that.

Last edited by Emma on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

ummm ok hold on o.o somethings weird lol. I didn't post those last two things xD ok that sounds weird o.o but maybe you get what i mean

or maybe you're thinking "this guy is just trying to get out of an argument" o.o idk, but i just got on the forums and saw these posts lol. I DO NOT talk like that xD

Believe me or not, either way back to this anyways.

I personally want the server to be back, whoever posted before obviously thinks gio is dead. But you never know. As of right now, I'm looking for other servers just so i have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Emma wrote:
Anyone who thinks the server isn't dead is kidding themselves

This is what pisses me off.

If you, and this goes for everyone who thinks the server is dead. Stop visiting GIOLOG forums cause obliviously you're not here for the server, and go find another private server. Stop spreading all your negative bullshit around.

And also, for you to actually post the "server is dead!", it means that you somewhat still care if the server is going to be up or not, so stop kidding yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Flame wars wont help the server you know. All we can do now is wait. Hope for the best, Expect the worst. Thats the best way to not get upset or disappointed about something. At least thats how I live it.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

When I say dead I mean in regards to the community I didn't say it's gone forever
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:56 pm

lol macro gratz on 500 posts xP
I stopped posting after I felt as if flyff itself died...
Back to top Go down
zLightningZ

zLightningZ

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm

All we know is the server down BECAUSE OF...???
Still Unknown my guess maybe BIG Maintenance??
Back to top Go down
clinkz96

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 am

guys....maybe 2bartz is planning something like ..............................................................???
Back to top Go down
Plains

Plains

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am

clinkz96 wrote:
guys....maybe 2bartz is planning something like ..............................................................???

Uhmm i really doubt it...
I think something is not right for him to disaper without any trace... maybe someone close too him passed away, maybe just an idea.(we hope not).
But if it did, the last thing he would remeber was maneging the server... i think..

Lets wait

Again sorry for my English i belive there are some words that arent proprely correct ^_^
Back to top Go down
kunal1

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 am

hey guys, is flyforfeat worth it??
Back to top Go down
Plains

Plains

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 pm

kunal1 wrote:

Never tried it, atm im playing on Crystal flyff, very very high rates, im just there for fun Wink, but server is kinda nice.
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Or Bartz is a dumb pinoy who likes em big dicks i doubt the server will come back so just go play somethin else. Or get a life.......
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

/..........................?
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm

i hope the server Going back But V16
^^,

Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Plains

Plains

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 pm

rann25 wrote:
i hope the server Going back But V16
^^,

That would be fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am

no more giolog???? OMG! its down for 2 weeks!!!! without any update or announcement when will the giolog back... -.-!
Back to top Go down
dictson

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 am

heres another stupid comment of milk. what a faggot..... :l
Back to top Go down
ChampITA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 am

kunal1 wrote:
we plan to begin the changes today, but at the time i dont know how long it will take.
we have to change lot of thing (price, shop, guild siege, LANGUAGE, rates, success upgrade rates), but i think it will be online soon.
i admit that i also would giolog online... feat is the alternative to giolog
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 am

I guess the server's pretty much dead. Well, I had fun (sort of) playing on this server, guess this is goodbye but I'll be back if the server will be online again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next