Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giolog IRC OP app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VileoSufora

VileoSufora

Giolog IRC OP app Empty
PostSubject: Giolog IRC OP app   Giolog IRC OP app EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

This was the only place I could tink to put this. I visited the IRC today and... I was rather appalled at the sheer abundance spam. The IRC is completely out of control. I'm applying because I've been an operator on two IRC's before, both loved me. If you'd like a reference, I can post/PM a link to my profile on another forum that clearly shows my Chat Moderator badge below my name.

In this position, I'd write up some clearly written rules, run it by Bartz, and with his ok, I'd enforce each one. None too extreme but just enough to keep the spam out. I've had too much trouble trying to converse in there, and kicking any spammers would sure help improve others' experiences as well. I hope this is considered as it's greatly needed. Thanks.

EDIT: This was created with the idea that there are currently no OP's in said IRC channel, because I saw none on. Only ChanServ. And that's just a part of the server. If there are, in fact, other OP's, I'd like to apply to become one.

Last edited by VileoSufora on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realization.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Giolog IRC OP app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giolog IRC OP app   Giolog IRC OP app EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm

IRC?
Back to top Go down

Giolog IRC OP app
Page 1 of 1