HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Server DOWN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Server DOWN?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 pm

I guys.
So i downloaded the game with already giolog laucher and etc etc... when i was about to do the patches same error always comes... 12007- 2
I went to check the Website and i cant enter, i believe because its down...
What appen?
Is there any problem with server?
When it will be up, (if its down).
If its not down please help me Wink

Thanks
Plains

PS: ok iv been whatching some stuff abou the server and i figured it was really down.. Can you guys explain me the problem ;D i would apreciate it ^^
Anyways anyone has any ideia when it will be back?

Thanks again, and im sorry for my lack of information before posting this.. im also sorry about my english ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
Derv



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Right there

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

We dont know yet when will be the server UP ... =(

We dont know yet why 2bratz keeping the server DOWN ... =(


Yes, the server is down thats why your getting that at the launcher >.<
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

1) Yes it is down. Its been down for a week now.
2) If you actually read the forums, you'd find out that NO ONE, not even our only GM, knows what the fuck happend to Bartz.
3) I wouldn't waste time. I doubt that bartz even cares about the server anymore. We don't have a damn staff, no co-owner to be on when bartz isn't, owner hasn't posted shit in over a month. I heard that he goes online a couple times a week just to give donators their item.

This server IS dying and its on the verge of being shut down. Maybe if bartz even though of the server and it's community enough that he'd get a staff to control things when he can't. Like I said before, we only have ONE Staff member, and he doesn't have any contact with bartz whatsoever. It would have been good if Ferocious had some kind of access to the server files so he can restart it. He's on most of the time and I know he won't disappoint us this much. [Cross that out. I mean " I Think " Not "I Know"]

Another problem is that server isn't dedicated. People here donate over $200. Some even $500. I guess bartz keeps the money for himself. We haven't had any server upgrade. Not even the cheapest damn dedicated server. I suggest you forget about this server. Go on with your flyff career.

I have to admit this server was by far the fun-est server I've been a part of. I am proud to have played Giolog. I am proud to have been a part of its community. I am proud to be Macro. Thats something I can admit. Sieges were fun but kind of laggy. Gio will stay in my heart [PC x3] forever. Our only memories left of Giolog are our Screen shots of the Fun times.

If someone can be so kind and restore [Re-Create] Gio, I'd be more than happy to be a part of it.

I believe I still had a couple things I wanted to do on giolog that I didn't get to do. Those will remain a scar on my heart. They will probably never be done. I have met several good friends while playing this server.

I want to say more but I can't remember half of em O,o So I'll wrap it up here
Back to top Go down
ChampITA



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 23
Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:50 am

I'm convinced the admin pserver to create the same thing giolog... He said that the changes take a long time, but if giolog is not resumed, worth the wait... i will keep you informed
Back to top Go down
Amanda



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 am

Macro wrote:
1) Yes it is down. Its been down for a week now.
2) If you actually read the forums, you'd find out that NO ONE, not even our only GM, knows what the fuck happend to Bartz.
3) I wouldn't waste time. I doubt that bartz even cares about the server anymore. We don't have a damn staff, no co-owner to be on when bartz isn't, owner hasn't posted shit in over a month. I heard that he goes online a couple times a week just to give donators their item.

This server IS dying and its on the verge of being shut down. Maybe if bartz even though of the server and it's community enough that he'd get a staff to control things when he can't. Like I said before, we only have ONE Staff member, and he doesn't have any contact with bartz whatsoever. It would have been good if Ferocious had some kind of access to the server files so he can restart it. He's on most of the time and I know he won't disappoint us this much. [Cross that out. I mean " I Think " Not "I Know"]

Another problem is that server isn't dedicated. People here donate over $200. Some even $500. I guess bartz keeps the money for himself. We haven't had any server upgrade. Not even the cheapest damn dedicated server. I suggest you forget about this server. Go on with your flyff career.

I have to admit this server was by far the fun-est server I've been a part of. I am proud to have played Giolog. I am proud to have been a part of its community. I am proud to be Macro. Thats something I can admit. Sieges were fun but kind of laggy. Gio will stay in my heart [PC x3] forever. Our only memories left of Giolog are our Screen shots of the Fun times.

If someone can be so kind and restore [Re-Create] Gio, I'd be more than happy to be a part of it.

I believe I still had a couple things I wanted to do on giolog that I didn't get to do. Those will remain a scar on my heart. They will probably never be done. I have met several good friends while playing this server.

I want to say more but I can't remember half of em O,o So I'll wrap it up here

That kind of attitude is what is making the server die. Just cause the server has been down for a week, everyone thinks its the end. There is a thing called maintenance.

The server WILL come back on. It's not the end. Last week, when he left us hanging for 4 days, did the server come back on? Yes it did.

I agree with you about the donations since we dont know whats happening behind closed doors, but you gotta believe that bratz is gonna pull threw D:
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:02 am

Uhmm... i apreciate your help, and well dont know what to do know, get a new... or wait for this to come back... only one thing that worries me xP school starts in a week, so my time for games will be very low xD
I hope they bring the server back quick, i belive its not the end of it ^^


Thanks
Plains
Back to top Go down
Amanda



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 am

Plains wrote:
Uhmm... i apreciate your help, and well dont know what to do know, get a new... or wait for this to come back... only one thing that worries me xP school starts in a week, so my time for games will be very low xD
I hope they bring the server back quick, i belive its not the end of it ^^


Thanks
Plains


Thanks for believing in the server! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

Well, by the time hes down ill check some other server, but ill keep an eye on giolog, so when it comes back, hopefuly, ill be here ^^

Thanks for everything guys =D
Plains
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 am

Amanda wrote:
Macro wrote:
1) Yes it is down. Its been down for a week now.
2) If you actually read the forums, you'd find out that NO ONE, not even our only GM, knows what the fuck happend to Bartz.
3) I wouldn't waste time. I doubt that bartz even cares about the server anymore. We don't have a damn staff, no co-owner to be on when bartz isn't, owner hasn't posted shit in over a month. I heard that he goes online a couple times a week just to give donators their item.

This server IS dying and its on the verge of being shut down. Maybe if bartz even though of the server and it's community enough that he'd get a staff to control things when he can't. Like I said before, we only have ONE Staff member, and he doesn't have any contact with bartz whatsoever. It would have been good if Ferocious had some kind of access to the server files so he can restart it. He's on most of the time and I know he won't disappoint us this much. [Cross that out. I mean " I Think " Not "I Know"]

Another problem is that server isn't dedicated. People here donate over $200. Some even $500. I guess bartz keeps the money for himself. We haven't had any server upgrade. Not even the cheapest damn dedicated server. I suggest you forget about this server. Go on with your flyff career.

I have to admit this server was by far the fun-est server I've been a part of. I am proud to have played Giolog. I am proud to have been a part of its community. I am proud to be Macro. Thats something I can admit. Sieges were fun but kind of laggy. Gio will stay in my heart [PC x3] forever. Our only memories left of Giolog are our Screen shots of the Fun times.

If someone can be so kind and restore [Re-Create] Gio, I'd be more than happy to be a part of it.

I believe I still had a couple things I wanted to do on giolog that I didn't get to do. Those will remain a scar on my heart. They will probably never be done. I have met several good friends while playing this server.

I want to say more but I can't remember half of em O,o So I'll wrap it up here

That kind of attitude is what is making the server die. Just cause the server has been down for a week, everyone thinks its the end. There is a thing called maintenance.

The server WILL come back on. It's not the end. Last week, when he left us hanging for 4 days, did the server come back on? Yes it did.

I agree with you about the donations since we dont know whats happening behind closed doors, but you gotta believe that bratz is gonna pull threw D:

Believing in the server when all hope is lost. Awesome.

BUT

If bartz was doing maintenance, won't it help to make a thread informing us about the maintenance? I mean if the maintenance could last a couple weeks then informing the community is necessary. I doubt that making a thread that says : " Server under maintenance. Upgrading to dedi. Please have patience. The server will come back on. " Was that so hard to do? No. Did it take hours? No. Was that needed? Yes.

Yes the server was off for 4 days and it did come back on. But only for about 2 days. Then another asshole hacked it. Messed up siege. Dc'd Us all before siege even started.

If this is a maintenance, then it would be like a MASSIVE improvement. Like :

Dedicated server
Improved Security [Tom's Anti-Hack or any customized one]
Reduced Lag
Custom Editing [Map, weap ETC]
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

I believe that what going on its NOT a maintenance, BUT i still believe this is not the end of the server.
Yes something is wrong but, i really believe this isnt the end, im might even be wrong, but i doutb it.
So lets be patience (altho im not cause school starts in a week -_-) But lets at least try...and be calm ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
ChampITA



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 23
Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I am creating a server as giolog. for now we are planning and editing the server so that it looks like giolog, but I think it will not take long for it to be available.
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:57 pm

ChampITA wrote:
I am creating a server as giolog. for now we are planning and editing the server so that it looks like giolog, but I think it will not take long for it to be available.
Sir kindly PM me a link when its available. Also do you need like a GM Or just a Forum Mod?
Back to top Go down
ChampITA



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 23
Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

@macro the server is not finished, the server/forum actually is in italian but we'll change it in english... i'll be gm when server will be ended. if u want to visit it
forum http://flyforfeat.forumfree.it/
registration http://flyforfeat.no-ip.org/Register.php

download client here
download patcher here
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Okay I'll wait for it to come out in english. I wouldn't want to be the only player that doesn't know italian x3
Back to top Go down
ChampITA



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 23
Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

ok i'll keep you informated (sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 pm

ChampITA wrote:
ok i'll keep you informated (sorry for my bad english)
Okay.

Your english isn't bad. Its actually good. Better than other people here. x3 Its understandable enough.
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Uhmm nice ideia but you guys are really hurry, imagine server come back to normal, what appen to the one your creating?

xD


Plains
Back to top Go down
gevestro



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 pm

I too would like to see this server once it's up in english :3

@Plains, if Gio does come back up...well that would mean we'd have two different servers to choose from :3 incase one of them goes down.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : Toilet

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Macro wrote:
ChampITA wrote:
ok i'll keep you informated (sorry for my bad english)
Okay.

Your english isn't bad. Its actually good. Better than other people here. x3 Its understandable enough.

hahaha, as you know me, I was trollin the forums and I see english speakers speaking worst then pinoys, I was laughing so much.
Yes, we I know your pinoy too, you speak better english then most amerikans here too.
BTW: If anyone says I spelt Amerikah wrong, stfu -.-
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

I hope it does come back ^^, anyways how is it gonna be this server? Just like Gio?
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Actually I kind of speak british-english mixed with american english. Like the way I combine words and such. Grammar plays a part too. I have a british grammar with american words. I don't know if that makes sense but the "English" language I learned when I was in 3rd grade was British-english. I learned how to talk like an American when I moved to the US at 5th grade. I sort of had to combine what I learned to get people to understand me more.

By british-english I meant my grammar.

By American-english I meant my word choice.
Back to top Go down
dictson



Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm

this is also what happened a year ago in this server, many of u thought its dead but in a couple of months it will become on again, just wait...
Back to top Go down
hayuki



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

-yawns- so ya someone should just send the res files to me >_> via uploading them xD
sense this server dead anyways ;D? anyone up for it
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am

hayuki wrote:
-yawns- so ya someone should just send the res files to me >_> via uploading them xD
sense this server dead anyways ;D? anyone up for it
No Thanks
Back to top Go down
hash

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 am

update? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   

Back to top Go down
 
Server DOWN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Configuration Server MRc
» New MRc server
» Suggestion PRO SERVER FBM
» Problems with the MRc Master Drift server HELP
» [MRc] Server Status & Current Race Leaderboards - LFS 0.6E

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: