Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can somebody give me ranger tips?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keyda123

keyda123

Can somebody give me ranger tips? Empty
PostSubject: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Ok i saw someone a ranger who damages 30k crit on pvp can somebody what should i do get this kind of damage.
Back to top Go down
armijo

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:25 pm

u will get that damage when u reach hero Smile, about the tips, i recomend you to be AoE ranger untill hero,

a AoE ranger its very simple, 40 sta and full dex, the AoE ranger need to have a lot of block, so u better use speedo's, melee block pierce x4, 20% block buff (skill) and buff items from the npc Is
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:30 pm

bassicaly its lyk this if yer going pvp 1v1 yew need the cruiser/hyper set for adoch (although the lack in def is lost its worth it) an ancient bow
Back to top Go down
keyda123

keyda123

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:49 pm

where do i get cruiser set?
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

uhm i think i got mine in sm im not sure uhm but whenever the hell teh serv comes back up just pm me in game and we can talk more ect AntskiixtC
Back to top Go down
keyda123

keyda123

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:56 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Do you know what happened to the server did it crash or what?
Back to top Go down
keyda123

keyda123

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

servers off. admins are taking a break
Back to top Go down
xThink

xThink

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:51 pm

as what antskiiiixx said the cruiser+ancient build will get you to 30k+ crit.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:27 pm

armijo wrote:
u will get that damage when u reach hero Smile, about the tips, i recomend you to be AoE ranger untill hero,

a AoE ranger its very simple, 40 sta and full dex, the AoE ranger need to have a lot of block, so u better use speedo's, melee block pierce x4, 20% block buff (skill) and buff items from the npc Is

Off Topic:
I Aoe'd as a full dex Ranger Question
I had STA awakes though Twisted Evil
You don't really need that Block Rate Piercing, I prefer 28% Attack or 28% HP.

On Topic:
Get a Cruiser Set with at least 13%+ Adoch (Suit+Boots), Ultimate Ancient Bow +10 w/ 13%+ Adoch and PVP Slots.
That should be enough. clown
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:22 am

Quote :
Get a Cruiser Set with at least 13%+ Adoch (Suit+Boots), Ultimate Ancient Bow +10 w/ 13%+ Adoch and PVP Slots.
That should be enough.

Yerp, the only thing that sucks is the costly Defence Rate you are losing from the lower level set :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody give me ranger tips?   Can somebody give me ranger tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can somebody give me ranger tips?
Page 1 of 1