Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NewArena for giolog

Go down 
+9
KiTz
Darknot
itaika
antskiiiixx
Silverwolf114
Death
2bartz
Sony
Alpiero
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpiero

NewArena for giolog Empty
PostSubject: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

hello giolog,
my name is Max im a german boy and i want show you my newArena i have made it in ONLY 20 min....
i can good mapp and i would like to be the giolog newmapper^^ im 18 years old...

here you can see my arena i hope you like and make a lot of commi´s pls and sry my english is not sooo good <.< xD lol!
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/arenaeingang.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/arenaoben.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/arenaganz.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/arenatunnel.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/chillm.jpg/

no bugs no gltisch 100% safe
Smile

Last edited by Alpiero on Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sony

Sony

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:25 am

Nice Arena *Thumps up* for 20 min work nice
Back to top Go down
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:31 am

nice map ^^ you can message to apply for a dev if you can really map..
Back to top Go down
Alpiero

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sony

Sony

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:53 am

This is really Alpieros map he has made for another `server but the server went down and he has already done that many arenas and they were really good.
And the arena of Alpiero is 1000 times better than the green.
He really has much experience with Beast. So asks the user whether they want this arena because the arena is really good.
Mfg Little

Edit://Alpiero was also Co-Admin and Mapper in a briefcase he has taught himself and he's really a talent for mapping euhc if the pvp does not say he likes what you do not like and he handled it. So I would him a chance he can make his work well and if the pvp is buggy somewhere, he makes the bugs away immediately.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:53 pm

nc 1 TS afro
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

How do you make a custom map like that? PM me?
Back to top Go down
Alpiero

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Beast World Editor
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm

I've been researching that for like 3 hours, and I can't find a download!
Back to top Go down
Alpiero

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm

look at ingamers or MMORPG
Back to top Go down
Sony

Sony

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

@Silverwolf114 look her

DL link but all in german sry i cant found it in English mfg Sony

Beats World Editor
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:44 pm

That's a really nice map nice stuff hope it gets implemented its my favorite yet ^^
Back to top Go down
itaika

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:54 pm

NIce
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Little_VS_Sony wrote:
@Silverwolf114 look her

Beats World Editor

I downloaded it, extracted it to my desktop, and used the password they supplied. The word dacument works, but when I open beast, all it does is open a few windows for like a milisecond and then close.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Darknot

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Little_VS_Sony wrote:
@Silverwolf114 look her

Beats World Editor

I downloaded it, extracted it to my desktop, and used the password they supplied. The word dacument works, but when I open beast, all it does is open a few windows for like a milisecond and then close.

Sad

same here Sad
Back to top Go down
KiTz

KiTz

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Beast World Editer is Copyright Gala Network so Alpiero delete your link Monday because you can have serious problems =/ . It's for you ^^ .
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

KiTz wrote:
Beast World Editer is Copyright Gala Network so Alpiero delete your link Monday because you can have serious problems =/ . It's for you ^^ .

Lol, a lot of people have BWE you know. Its been on Ragezone for some weeks now and besides the whole Flyff in general belongs to Gala and Aoensoft. For those of you downloading BWE, you better make sure its clean before you download it o_O.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Ok, got a download link that works, if you can figure out how to use it. XD

BWE
Back to top Go down
Sony

Sony

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

KiTz wrote:

If you were to look closely every noob server has new maps and how to make new maps? With the Beast Beast World Editor stretchable alpiero user comes from Nintendo, and he is clean. I have this beast himself and he is clean and if you think he would have problems then get Thousands of Flyff P server problems because almost everyone has noob server Beast and New Maps.
And it has Aoensoft no designs on the small private server but on one of the officers of all lured players from their server has.
So do not say such things, he does not get the other problems that made the New PvP also get problems or would?
Mfg. Sony
Back to top Go down
hotpandesal

hotpandesal

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:06 pm

nce arena 2 thumbs up here ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkFire

DarkFire

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

Omgz, why don't we haz u as a dev?
Back to top Go down
Noob/Limit

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

so nice map, i wann aplay this for sure, thumbs up to alpiero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NewArena for giolog   NewArena for giolog Empty

Back to top Go down

NewArena for giolog
Page 1 of 1