Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...

Go down 
+66
icarlo18
xxhanjiro
VileoSufora
racbam
Macro
killusmarius
Jisenki
Raiga
repbih
aqew09
rann25
amir321
ThisGuy
PrinceEddy
McGee
Heatransoul
Cheese
Charged
NarutoUzumaki123
famu
reaper
Reneil1206
crazykidr
a
nicpunk1-Qc
Cronosus
Aemi
zedd12
Mookie
Ian
Kathy
lockenload
gzzilent008
blindx242
DarKwHiTe
JavanP
rangerclz
Tragic2
niveajin06
Marhod7
wyver1
arnel123
Caliburn24
eDuardiiyOo
javi13e
Minato
peterpaker
Misstress
Once
ranchi
Connor
hazmmm
Umby
Sven
Chippie
Pαyɴe
kidron123
claema
imluvinit
miki
Nowarez
w4lt3r
Ferocious
Merkaba
xhian24
2bartz
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 am

Suggestions on voting prize?.. since ive opened up the voting page, guys need your help on this one since everything is in game please suggest an item or any kind which will give benefit to our voting page and to yourselves as well and please no velo sprint or any speed buffs ideas. IIe only tested a single ampli and remantis as test on the voting script.. please do give any ideas and suggestion i'l implement soon if everyone agrees.

Note: voting is on a 12hour basis, means once you vote you have to wait 12hours to vote again.

Last edited by 2bartz on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xhian24

xhian24

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 am

ampli 2hours and 10pc remantis Razz
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 am

sir 2bartz, are voting prizes tradable?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 am

Any choice would do.

1. 5 Remantis, 5 Amps (ES) (stackable amps)
  2. 5 Love Chocolate, 5 Gingerbread
  3. 5 Christmas Cake, 5 Love Chocolate
  4. 1 Furniture Set

Vice-versa, mix them up or whatever. lol
If the CS Functionals were added in the game later on, then I would say 5 Amps(ES), 5 Remantis.
If possible, can you make a voting script like DemonFlyFF's and let us pick 2 choices out of the 4 options, after voting, it would be great.
Back to top Go down
w4lt3r

w4lt3r

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 am

ampli(stackable) 99pcs and redmantis 99pcs like flyforfreak
Back to top Go down
Nowarez

Nowarez

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 am

Amplifications and Mantis would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w4lt3r

w4lt3r

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 am

white angels...... 99pcs..For PK MODE ADDICTS

OR... 10 votes=S CLASS pet! yay:D 1/3/5/7/9
Back to top Go down
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 am

@Ferocious, great suggestion as always il try to make a script with a selection but i guess i'l be making it a random prize if thats the case..
Back to top Go down
miki

miki

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Well I would suggest any kind of items that not on normal NPC and put into Voting Reward NPC as Voting prize reward..with different price of VP(Voting Point)price.

For example.. Ampli .... 4VP each.
Furniture .... 4VP each
Rare pet ..... 20VP each
fashion package .... 25 VP each

All we have to do just vote from different sites.. and collect all Voting Points and we can buy the rewards.
Back to top Go down
imluvinit

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:13 am

I think 3 pcs Amps (Stackable) and 10 pcs remantis are great.
Don't give too much per vote becaue you can vote every 12 hours, if you give more then i suggested then in my opinion it will be abused and people will level way too quickly. I think they should not be tradable either. Make them event. Because again, people will abuse remantis for siege and keep stacking their amps and put them on alternate characters.

just my opinion
-Orororo
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 am

There's also another way, you can use "Happy Money" as a currency in game, just like red chips.
You can make a Happy Money shop in game and let players buy items with it.
Every vote that's casted, will send the player (who voted) 4 Happy Money or so.

2 Happy Money can get you 5 Remantis.
2 Happy Money can get you 5 Amps or whatever item it is that's not in game.

Happy Money were renamed to Silver Heart
Back to top Go down
claema

claema

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:28 pm

imluvinit wrote:
I think 3 pcs Amps (Stackable) and 10 pcs remantis are great.
Don't give too much per vote becaue you can vote every 12 hours, if you give more then i suggested then in my opinion it will be abused and people will level way too quickly. I think they should not be tradable either. Make them event. Because again, people will abuse remantis for siege and keep stacking their amps and put them on alternate characters.

just my opinion
-Orororo
totaly agree with u
Back to top Go down
kidron123

kidron123

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

I SUGGEST 1pc AMPLI AND 10pcs REMANTIS

THNX,,,
Back to top Go down
Pαyɴe

Pαyɴe

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 pm

@ Ferocious

I like the Happy Money idea. Very Happy
This is the best one 4 me.
Because u can ´select what u want.
This is gonna get the Server vote points up, and we get an bigger community and more pleasure to play.
I hope this change could be done.
Back to top Go down
Chippie

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Remantis' are just gonna unbalance PvP related things if everyone's gonna get them from voting, unless a cooldown is implemented.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:25 am

Ferocious wrote:
There's also another way, you can use "Happy Money" as a currency in game, just like red chips.

yeah happy money like other p server
Back to top Go down
Umby

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Ferocious wrote:

The only way this idea could be good is making the voting system 1 vote per IP, and not per character... Since 4 "Happy Money" would be awarded per vote... And, if 5 Remantis Lacotte will cost 2 Happy Money that means you can buy 10 by voting once... If you vote 3 times (Max. Character amount per Acc), that means you'll get 30 Remantis Lacotte just voting 3 times... AND, if the same players has another full account and a trustable friend, that means they could get 60 per 12 hours... If you vote twice a day, it'd be 120 Remantis Lacotte... And that would be TOTALLY abused at Siegue... Which would (Obviously) make winning harder... I think 1 or 2 Remantis Lacotte per vote is fine...

Greets! And, happy Flyff-ing. xP

Edit 1: [b] Code fixed.
Edit 2: It was 2 Happy Money per Remantis... I'm so DUMB
Back to top Go down
hazmmm

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 pm

i think the 1 pc of remantis & 1 pc of ampli is enough for a voting prize...
but i would also agree on the others here, about the furniture..

thx.

Peace \m/
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Umby wrote:

[b]The only way this idea could be good is making the voting system 1 vote per IP, and not per character...

It needs to be per ip and per and per character.This way proxiers ( its so freaking easy to proxy lmao)
will be bored with proxying, and won't proxy to get stacks of 99 remantises.
Back to top Go down
Umby

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 pm

connor wrote:
Umby wrote:

The only way this idea could be good is making the voting system 1 vote per IP, and not per character...

It needs to be per ip and per and per character.This way proxiers ( its so freaking easy to proxy lmao)
will be bored with proxying, and won't proxy to get stacks of 99 remantises.

I guess so... Honestly, I think voting system itself is fine... What I really don't know is: Are Amp Scrolls actually given tradeable? If so, I still think IP voting should be made... I mean... as he says, who would proxy over and over and over for 1 Amp scroll per char? >.<

Greets! Happy Flyff-ing! xP
Back to top Go down
ranchi

ranchi

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 am

Lol no need for happy money that willl make the server suck Very Happy kinda lazy to vote then buy stuff....i think every vote gives a nice buff like Hp + 10 percent or attack + 15 percent and exp x 2 only for those who voted... easier lvl easier vote Very Happy just a suggestion no offense guys Razz xD
Back to top Go down
Once

Once

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 am

vote reward must be: SET with +10000000 MP or 100000000000DCT no just joking.

Please Redmantiss 10pcs and or ampli 6pcs..
Back to top Go down
Misstress

Misstress

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 am

I think 10 Remantis Lacotte and 3 amplifications scrolls ES would be a decent prize
Back to top Go down
Umby

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 am

Misstress wrote:
I think 10 Remantis Lacotte and 3 amplifications scrolls ES would be a decent prize

As said before, 10 Remantis Lacotte as a prize is way too much... I won't re-post all the math I did previously... It's pointless... But as said before, if 10 Lacottes are given per vote, anybody could easily make 60 each day... And keep getting them until the Gm does a Castle Siegue... and when that happens, those people will have over 200, which will be total abused and will make impossible to kill them... So yes... I think 2 or 3 Lacottes per vote would do it...

Greets~
Back to top Go down
peterpaker

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:08 am

hey is the severs up or is it down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next