Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...

Go down 
+66
icarlo18
xxhanjiro
VileoSufora
racbam
Macro
killusmarius
Jisenki
Raiga
repbih
aqew09
rann25
amir321
ThisGuy
PrinceEddy
McGee
Heatransoul
Cheese
Charged
NarutoUzumaki123
famu
reaper
Reneil1206
crazykidr
a
nicpunk1-Qc
Cronosus
Aemi
zedd12
Mookie
Ian
Kathy
lockenload
gzzilent008
blindx242
DarKwHiTe
JavanP
rangerclz
Tragic2
niveajin06
Marhod7
wyver1
arnel123
Caliburn24
eDuardiiyOo
javi13e
Minato
peterpaker
Misstress
Once
ranchi
Connor
hazmmm
Umby
Sven
Chippie
Pαyɴe
kidron123
claema
imluvinit
miki
Nowarez
w4lt3r
Ferocious
Merkaba
xhian24
2bartz
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rann25

rann25

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
aqew09

PostSubject: AMPLI FOR VOTE?   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 pm

im always voting but i didn't get any ampli in my character..
how do i get it?? please help thanks!!

ParkBom/BP/Hero

Smile)
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 pm

PrinceEddy wrote:
NarutoUzumaki123 wrote:
I have a secret. there is this NEW flyff pserver. and i made one and download it. they have somthing when they vote. they get "IMONEY" and trade it to the mayor in flaris for all these stuff. ill take a pick and post it here. THX. hope i become a SPY GM Smile
^
iFlyff
triple posting? =.=

yes i got bord so y dont we have a voting things like them. well its cool tho. but they dont have prices like ours so ya. bord bord bord all day yesterday and today Razz hungry too havent ate since 2 days ago >.<
Back to top Go down
NarutoUzumaki123

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Crescent wrote:
NarutoUzumaki123 wrote:
I have a secret. there is this NEW flyff pserver. and i made one and download it. they have somthing when they vote. they get "IMONEY" and trade it to the mayor in flaris for all these stuff. ill take a pick and post it here. THX. hope i become a SPY GM Smile

Grow up, is there even a *spy gm*?

no there isnt but we would like to make one Smile for secrets and stuff lol JK im no there isnt but hope people starts making it
Back to top Go down
repbih

repbih

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 am

hmmmm Ferosious!!! i got a idea:)bring in chrismas cakes:) and anythin with att bonus:) so us jesters have a chance wif these bps:)
Back to top Go down
Raiga

Raiga

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 am

repbih wrote:
hmmmm Ferosious!!! i got a idea:)bring in chrismas cakes:) and anythin with att bonus:) so us jesters have a chance wif these bps:)

nice idea dude
Back to top Go down
Jisenki

Jisenki

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Why can't the reward for voting be a scroll that gives you a good awake something?
or
Could it be a Amps ES per vote?
Back to top Go down
killusmarius

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

yeah guild house set could be great for the voting prize
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I have no idea what those are
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Vote points.
1vp = w/e
5vp = w/e but better
10vp = w/e but even better.

Something like that :c
Back to top Go down
VileoSufora

VileoSufora

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Ferocious wrote:
There's also another way, you can use "Happy Money" as a currency in game, just like red chips.
You can make a Happy Money shop in game and let players buy items with it.
Every vote that's casted, will send the player (who voted) 4 Happy Money or so.

2 Happy Money can get you 5 Remantis.
2 Happy Money can get you 5 Amps or whatever item it is that's not in game.

Happy Money were renamed to Silver Heart
I like the Silver Heart idea, but I say 1 per vote. That way you still need to earn it and you can save them up for other characters. Yes, Event would prolly be a good idea. I say 2 SH's for 5 Amps etc., and 3-4 SH's for 5 Remantis' because of the PvP thing. Even though I see it as cowardly to use food in PvP. >.>;

EDIT: Though five Amps may be too much. I like to stack mine. Three gives you 150% EXP increase, 250% on a highrate server is ridiculous though.
Back to top Go down
xxhanjiro

xxhanjiro

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I think 1 Ampli and 10 Remantis are ok....
Back to top Go down
icarlo18

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:07 pm

how abt this GM 5 pcs of Velo 10 pcs of Charms 20 pcs of spirints and 5 mantis and if u voted 20 times u get special CS AKA Pumpkin Helmet :DD
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

icarlo18 wrote:
how abt this GM 5 pcs of Velo 10 pcs of Charms 20 pcs of spirints and 5 mantis and if u voted 20 times u get special CS AKA Pumpkin Helmet :DD

I had been wondering why the pumpkin helmet isn't in any of the NPCs.
Back to top Go down
rackay

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 am

I Suggest 1 pc ampli x10 if it cant be and 20 pcs of remantis and
talisman statue (power up that boost speed by 30%)

Back to top Go down
lobber

lobber

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 am

I suggest sumthng like the Happy Money Very Happy That would be fun. Its like collecting red chips but it votes for the server AND makes the players enjoy a bit. Sumthing like

10 pcs- 1 Ampli/5 Redmantis / Ring +20 of choice
25 pcs- 2 Ampli/10 redmantis / Ring or Earring +20
50 pcs- 3 Ampli/15 redmantis / perfect pet S level Very Happy of choice
100 pcs - 10 ampli/99 redmantis /Perfect pet S level or Weapon Costum awakes Very Happy (With limits )

I hope yull all agree with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hotkitty

hotkitty

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

hey whats up?Im Andy..im tired playing flyff right now..i was wondering if we can trade exclusive pics?.. im feeling so freaking damn dirty and horny.. i want to burst out. . its killin me.I have my own special short number to catch me up..text msg me and type GEMINI then send to 3 5 3 3 8 afterwards you will receive my confirmation and you need to reply YES to add.Go ahead and text me now! I'll accept you as a friend as soon as you do Smile.Don't make me wait babe, cum now ;-) (U.S.A ONLY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...   SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS IDEAS ON VOTING PRIZE...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4