Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege balancing

Go down 
+25
Will
Hunty
exelsi
trillside
_Horizon_
Canadian
TwilightEnd
Sven
Cheese
hazmmm
rangerclz
Theeeee
Raider
Mookie
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
Xaviery
x3mforgames
2bartz
Fush
a
Seto0
amazu
Silverwolf114
resonance
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
resonance

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 pm

What do you guys think is needed to be done to balance siege in Giolog such that all classes can be used in siege.

Keep in mind that skills can be modified(weakened, strengthened). HP per sta can be modified. etc...

GOGOGOGO! i want siege balanced. PvM is sufficiently balanced and changes can only make things better.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Your asal damage is determined by how much overall mp you have right?
Well make it so that it's determined by how much BASE mp you have.

Just search a class and you'll find some great tweaks.
Back to top Go down
amazu

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

mmh..

BP ->
- nerf Asal 70%
- add more ATK per STR
- edit Ancient or Lusaka Crystal Weapon, like:
+ 50% ADoCH
+ 10% Attack Rate

Reason:
Asal is too op. It would be tankable then AND still do High DMG.
And for the second suggestion, Billposter do the lowest DPS (Damage per Second) of all classes, except of RM and Knight. So giving them more ATK per STR and better 1o1 Weapons make them good 1o1'ers.

YJ ->
- add additional 10 sec to the cooldown of HoP.
- also edit Lusaka Crystal or Ancient, :
+ 25% HP
+ 20 STR

Reason:
I think it's also op, if someone can hit a HoP with 50k every 5 seconds.. so add some cooldown.

.. that would be my suggestions for now. :-p
Back to top Go down
resonance

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Your asal damage is determined by how much overall mp you have right?
Well make it so that it's determined by how much BASE mp you have.

Just search a class and you'll find some great tweaks.

Thanks for the advice. I checked out their buffs and nerfs, and I like what they have done with their system, but to prevent outrage from the billposter community here I think nerfing the formula to divide the mp they have by say 2 or something will be better.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 pm

amazu wrote:

Reason:
I think it's also op, if someone can hit a HoP with 50k every 5 seconds.. so add some cooldown.

I also think that 250k HP and 150k asal is fucking bullshit.
Back to top Go down
a

a

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:17 pm

amazu wrote:
mmh..

BP ->
- nerf Asal 70%
- add more ATK per STR
+ 50% ADoCH
+ 10% Attack Rate

Reason:
And for the second suggestion, Billposter do the lowest DPS (Damage per Second) of all classes, except of RM and Knight. So giving them more ATK per STR and better 1o1 Weapons make them good 1o1'ers.

YJ ->
+ 25% HP
+ 20 STR

Reason:

That would balance some aspects and over power another ones.
Back to top Go down
resonance

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 pm

amazu wrote:
mmh..

BP ->
- nerf Asal 70%
- add more ATK per STR
+ 50% ADoCH
+ 10% Attack Rate

Reason:

K, BP's that are well equipped can 1v1 very well. They do it better than a psykeeper and elementor does. They can also kill just about as fast as a jester. You sir are probably doing it wrong. I've seen a BP out DPS a blade, he mighta been underequipped, but this still means BPs do not have the lowest DPS other than Knights and RMs.

The PvM balance will work itself out with nerfs and buffs to various classes.

amazu wrote:

Reason:

what's 50k damage every 5 seconds when you can spam remantis and you have 150k hp?
Back to top Go down
Fush

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Ok, if you nerf asal by 70%, I can do asal over 300k with so much hp when I'm pure strength so 300,000 *.3 (the damage i'll be left with) = 90,000. Now okay... Might as well go full sta with 300k hp so I wont' die now will I? Smile
Back to top Go down
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm

i'll discuss this with ferocious meanwhile provide an open balance opinion and non spam thread doing this one if this one is sorted out nicely il provide the changes and try not to link any other flyff pserver..
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:22 pm

2bartz wrote:
i'll discuss this with ferocious meanwhile provide an open balance opinion and non spam thread doing this one if this one is sorted out nicely il provide the changes and try not to link any other flyff pserver..

Ok.
Back to top Go down
x3mforgames

x3mforgames

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 pm

the only problem of that BP has big HP and Big asal because of the grilled ell
once the bp go full sta and he activate grilled then he will restat to pure str the hp will be stuck in 150k and the asal will be stronger from 60k of pure sta bp no need to nerf everything only the grilled ell is bug.,.,
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Nerfing skills like Asal would most likely bring a lot of negative feedback from the community. The last server I played in tried to balance PvP but died ridiculously fast because a lot of people quit because skills like Asal and HoP damage got toned down. So yeah, that was my experience on playing on a server that tried balancing the game. Server would most like lose a lot of donators since all of the donators only want to donate to get "overpowered".
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

ItsNotMuzza

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 pm

for me, it's an oubvious update to do.

Bps are too overpowered now, what other class would be able to get that high ratios?

Either nerf the Bp or boost the other classes Wink
Back to top Go down
Fush

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Which is why an ranger mvped today I think?
Back to top Go down
resonance

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Fush wrote:
Which is why an ranger mvped today I think?

my friend told me about these magical rangers. They're using the new weapons to their advantage. Besides I never said Rangers were weak. Razz
Back to top Go down
CrazyAcro

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm

I honestly think its fine how it is. A psy or elementor can do good in siege its just people would rather make bp's and yj's. Look at siege and all types of chars can score. Just because people chose to make bp's doesn't mean they should be nerfed and would ruin the server.
Back to top Go down
Fush

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am

People choose to do bp because they like asaling high .__~
Back to top Go down
resonance

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 am

@crazyacro: do tell me how a psy or ele can siege well. O.o people these days have holy scrolls and remantis. I don't see how a 30k or even 40k hit can do much.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 am

resonance wrote:
@crazyacro: do tell me how a psy or ele can siege well. O.o people these days have holy scrolls and remantis. I don't see how a 30k or even 40k hit can do much.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

It's all a matter of how you play that character in siege. Last I checked, T3nchu (An Ele) MvPed. I couldn't find the log for that tho ._.

CrazyAcro wrote:
I honestly think its fine how it is. A psy or elementor can do good in siege its just people would rather make bp's and yj's. Look at siege and all types of chars can score. Just because people chose to make bp's doesn't mean they should be nerfed and would ruin the server.

Yes, many people does choose to make alot of BPs, but don't you think 200/200 ratio is a bit OP? I vote to Nerf asal by 20%-30% and raise the cooldown to 15-25 seconds.

(Correct me if I'm wrong about the cooldown, haven't played BP in a while. Mainly cause they get boring, fast.)
Back to top Go down
Raider

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 am

Look at Dysis and tell me mages are bad... Look at SexuaIAnorexia and tell me yj's are bad.. Look at Dunno0h, and many good rangers. IMO only char that needs a boost is psy cause every other class is good. Knight and RMs are not classes to score on..
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 am

amazu wrote:
mmh..

BP ->
- nerf Asal 70%
- add more ATK per STR
+ 50% ADoCH
+ 10% Attack Rate

Reason:

YJ ->
+ 25% HP
+ 20 STR

Reason:

I dont think thats a good idea.. additing Cooldowns of HoP will not be good.. they're not even as powerful as bp's, and u still want them to get weaker? O.O
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Raider wrote:
Look at Dysis and tell me mages are bad... Look at SexuaIAnorexia and tell me yj's are bad.. Look at Dunno0h, and many good rangers. IMO only char that needs a boost is psy cause every other class is good. Knight and RMs are not classes to score on..

Psys are fine the way they are. The only problem is the SB. You spam SB, waits for it to chase down + hit your target, and next thing you know you're dead cause somebody attacked you from behind.

Imo, the speed of Spirit Bomb reaching the target needs to be faster.
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

amazu wrote:
mmh..

BP ->
- nerf Asal 70%
- add more ATK per STR
+ 50% ADoCH
+ 10% Attack Rate

Reason:

YJ ->
+ 25% HP
+ 20 STR

Reason:

Oh great lets all take power away from People who only want Asal or hop gear and over power the blades RIIIIGHT! All power goes to blades.... FFS... Anyway... Just leave things the way they are if people want to make asses of themselves and make UBER gear and waste lives on asal gear and not one versus one gear to even the playing field.. Of If you nerf asal then nerf the block of the other classes... Seriously Blades and Knights are the worst when you try to one versus one. even a Elementor and Psykeeper have high block rate... So if Asal and Hop get nerfed your blades block should be a hell of a lot lower too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Why don't you just remove some BP stuff instead of adding to the others?..
Back to top Go down
Raider

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

Remove Bp stuff and watch half the server quit. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege balancing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next