Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege balancing

Go down 
+25
Will
Hunty
exelsi
trillside
_Horizon_
Canadian
TwilightEnd
Sven
Cheese
hazmmm
rangerclz
Theeeee
Raider
Mookie
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
Xaviery
x3mforgames
2bartz
Fush
a
Seto0
amazu
Silverwolf114
resonance
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hazmmm

Siege balancing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am

bp hp is alright... just the asals that need nerfing, probably about what amazu said...
70% or in the range of 50-70% that's the gm's decision..
the lower the bp's asal will go.. the more bp's will sacrifice their hp for asal dmg,
thus, giving them a weakness.. like all the other jobs, which also have weaknesses
bp's items and build ups are getting easier to players because they only focus on dmg,
in other words, bp users use more brawn than brain..
flyff should be a game to exercise the mind by creating tactics on how to use the jobs'
individual weaknesses and turn them into their own advantage..
in the case of bp's, they're mostly based on brawn.. not brain.. get my point??
because of the OP bp.. the other jobs are starting to become extinct in siege,
i'm just thinking out loud based on my own knowledge and experience..

feel free to comment on anything i said..

Peace.. \m/

Back to top Go down
Cheese

Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 am

If the asal damage goes down no one can kill a knight with like 300k[+] hp
So I think it would be better to make the bp hp a bit less.
and add more atk each str on yj.
I think blades are a bit overpowered too. Too high atk/adoch as Blade u are able here to hit with a no donator eq, but with link 200k+ @ pvp.
I have seen so less Psy's / elementor @ siege cause they are even a target.
Increase [by elementors] the 'base' atk / hp. And Psy's should be good with:
-like on v14- 16+ man link [even; not just for one life] so every class can hit enough with a good hp and It wount increase Asal much..
Ranger are strong enough, I think.
And maybe (!) to bring the Ringmaster back into the game. >>I mean increase the base hp
[and maybe add a new skill which it is like Windfield from elementors or what ever] or that Holycross increase the damage x3 not like right now x2<<
increase the base Knight atk [means 1str = xx atk] that they are able to kill some ppl, too

And least: Add a buff pang to the siege arena with buffs like level 17 ...

Thats it
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 am

need to nerf asal like 20% or 30% cuz bp are the perfect class for PVP like they have self buff

high hp high asal.. even im a BP i agree to nerf bps asal..
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Raider wrote:
Remove Bp stuff and watch half the server quit. Lol

Yay, less people means less lag in siege. Fine by me <:
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Mookie wrote:
Raider wrote:

What the fuck?... I wrote this same thing and forgot to post it 2 hours ago. Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 am

more better if 2bartz will take off remantis on the server and make a new pots 20k hp heal that can heal w/o a bug and 8 sec CD..

cuz some PPL are spamming remantis or put 20 sec CD on remantis like a pills

Back to top Go down
TwilightEnd

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

The best thing to do would be to put a Buff Pang inside the Siege arena.
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

ItsNotMuzza

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 am

TwilightEnd wrote:

WOWOOW

Great idea,

Totally AGREED.
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:36 pm

TwilightEnd wrote:

Or a few at multiple sides, so it's not lag overload at one spot. Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 am

Mookie wrote:
Raider wrote:

It doesnt even lag in siege anymore.. xD
Back to top Go down
_Horizon_

_Horizon_

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 am

DONT CHANGE bp asals ore something maybe they hit with asal 200k ore higher but they need an asal build and that is like:
STR: XXX
Sta:15
Dex:15
INT:150
Back to top Go down
trillside

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Put a cool down on holys and remantises like .5~1.5 secs per pot. And a 15 pot per min on holy and a 50 pot per min on remantis
Back to top Go down
exelsi

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 pm

How to Balance Seige (properly, without nerfing Asal too much):

Blade: Damage Dealers, and still it lives on. Great Block, Great HP, Great Damage, Great class. Yes Asal will probably take you out, but by the time it does I'm sure you took more than 1 person out, good ratio to me. This class needs nothing done to it.

Knight: Their job is defender, they aren't meant to be MvP. For the most part they suit this task quite well, and if you ask me this class is also properly balanced. If you want to MvP seige - don't pick the 'tank' class. They have great block/evasion for blades and enough HP to tank the majority of Asals and 99% of HoP's. With Remantis this class is actually quite powerful. Leave it be. Only change would be to increase HP modifier. cause technically they should be very difficult to kill. If that were to happen a lower atk modifier would seem appropriate. Also all Knights should have a cast-able lifesteal skill.

Ranger: Time and Time again Ranger's are proving very worthy at seige (post Ancient/Crystal). If they're doing things correctly a BP shouldn't reach them and for the most part shouldn't see them either. A timed yoyo counter swap is always a good idea anyways, learn to best the BP's!

Jester: I actually think HoP damage should be increased, not sure what people are talking about. This class is the unofficial BP hunter. They can block ASAL, they are usually invisible, they are incredibly fast. If you want to limit ASAL than add more power to the ASAL hunter. HoP Damage increase and a longer counter timer. Yes they will become potentially 'over-powered' so slap on a mage's HP modifer and make them quick high damage dealers with low HP/block. Rangers/Knights will make short work of them.

Psykeeper: I'm not sure why the HP modifier is so low on Psykeepers, for the most part this is a tanking class. I'm sure it has to do with the damage out-put at earlier levels, but that caps very quickly. I think Psy's need a greater damage output or at least a higher HP modifer. They don't do either efficiently well and one of them needs to be fixed. I'm leaning towards a higher HP modifer, leave the damage dealing for the elementors.

Elementors: Same problem as the Psy, except I think it'd be best if they kept they're HP modifier and instead had a greater dmg:int ratio. And also maybe add an increased based DCT, I'm thinking by hero all elementors should be rocking full DCT. Elementors should be a class to fear, not laugh at.

Ringmaster: They may not have the power to MvP but they can certainly help the MvP. HC is an incredibly powerful skill. And their dual life bar makes them just as (or more) efficient at tanking as a knight. If anything Prevention should become spammable (ONLY for RM class). Some knights may not like this, but knights have a greater atk modifer, so I feel it balances out nicely.

BP: Ah finally, Billposter. If the class adjustments are did as above than BP can stay as it is (almost). Knights, Jesters, Ringmasters and Psykeeper's will all have the possibility to tank asals, while Jesters, blades, eles and rangers chop away at their HP. Perhaps asal should be more based on base MP though, not MP awakes. you would see a lot of people going in full sta eel and then swapping to full int, but it'd still greatly reduce asal damage. People would still be pumping out 200k asal, but a properly suiting tank class or jester can defend against it.

My suggestion... I may be new to this forum, but not to flyff.
Back to top Go down
Hunty

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 am

The changes seem fine, except the Jester and BP. Even though I do agree there's the need for some kind of BP Hunter, making HoPs more powerful won't help at all, since most Asalers are full Sta here. Even if they need to take out a tanker, the only thing they need is some swapping and HC. So, overall, it would just turn Jesters into BP's, only crappified with low HP, but having DI/Counter to make up for it, idea which the community won't really like.

And for the BP nerfing, there's one thing that OPs BP's way too much: Bloody Stick. The solution might me removing the MP bonus from it, since none will ever really care about the MP, since RM's can just use Vamp/Crystal/Ancient Stick instead.

Making Asal Base MP based would be to laugh at, they would have to sacrifice lots of Sta/Str to put Int. Asal max damage would be like, 150k.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 am

Players who donate will spoil it anyways lol!
Back to top Go down
shitpacks

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am

Why does this siege causes so much lag?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 am

'Cuz there's a shitload of siegers.
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 am

I like how most of the people here suggesting things don't know what they're talking about or are just ripping off ideas from other private servers without even mentioning them.
Will wrote:
Players who donate will spoil it anyways lol!

If you're a BP, you don't need to donate, you can easily kill anyone, if they're are donator or not. This game makes it so easy for anyone to get 450+ MP on all of their set pieces, shield, stat pet weapons, both 10/10 Fire As on equippable weapons, 150 MP on all the fashion, pick-up pet and perfect jewelry. The last time I checked, being a BP was the only thing that mattered in a place like this if you're interested in sieging.
Back to top Go down
FeRRugeM

FeRRugeM

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm

This is boob, in ANY game all classes are also used.
BP pays only for siege in pvp blade grinding are the best.
You think to kill everybody just needs a ult +10 10/10, a set +28% atk, +20 rings and hero ... clear that with these equips any asal will kill you, you lazy to use rev, last week a blade hito me 60k first-hand and killed me before asal, ranger DI uses the full charge 50k awakenings with not so good, imagine a siege in which only two clicks needed to give the player and wait to die or kill ... pathetic.
I'm not defending BP because I'm a but I think BP is not the best class for everything you just have to learn to play with the other.
This is my opinion. pig
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 pm

FeRRugeM wrote:
This is boob, in ANY game all classes are also used.
BP pays only for siege in pvp blade grinding are the best.
You think to kill everybody just needs a ult +10 10/10, a set +28% atk, +20 rings and hero ... clear that with these equips any asal will kill you, you lazy to use rev, last week a blade hito me 60k first-hand and killed me before asal, ranger DI uses the full charge 50k awakenings with not so good, imagine a siege in which only two clicks needed to give the player and wait to die or kill ... pathetic.
I'm not defending BP because I'm a but I think BP is not the best class for everything you just have to learn to play with the other.
This is my opinion. pig

Excuse me sir, what PvP Blades? If you're dying to a Blade, then you seriously need to work on your equipment. BPs can easily get 80%+ block rate from their ancient weapons, set, jewelry, buffs, power-ups, as well as DEX from consumables. While getting over 120k HP and still retaining the ability to 1-hit anything, regardless of HP. Blades are an absolute joke on this server, you're better off with a Ranger, at least you don't have to contend with much ranged block as you do with melee.

Last edited by gunnin on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Gunnin has a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege balancing   Siege balancing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege balancing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2