Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NatSirT's GameMaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Time Zone: U.S.A. Central Standard Time

Languages spoken: English & Tagalog(Kinda)

Activity Time: I am currently on summer vacation until....August 13th I believe. But I am enrolled in summer school till June 23rd. Summer School hours takes up just 4 Hours of the day(Monday - Thursday) Other than that I'm on all the time, not accounting for the time my little brother might want on =/

What I can do for the server: I have played FlyFF since V7 and know a good deal of its glitches, and possible glitches and I know how to fix them(Most of the time). I've begun to notice something, every time someone in-game will shout: "GM please PM me!" They never get answered. In my mind, this can be seen as two things: A. Favoritism. They don't like the player, or they think they're annoying, so they don't help them. or B. They get lazy and just "Don't feel like helping them." Well that's what GM's are for, to maintain the happiness and peace amongst the players. If GM's don't help in-game, they are basically just there with no point. A good portion of the time, people just apply for GM for the perks instead of actually helping they're fellow players. "Oh I'm GM now! I can do whatever the hell I want! I'm gonna give myself godly stats cause I'm cool like that!" Yeah, no. That just proves that A. The person is immature & incompetent. and B. The admin's of the server chose poorly for they're GM's. Also, relating to that note, choosing bad GM's = Un-happy players, low server respect, and population decreases, all of which eventually leading to the death of the server. As a GM, it is thier job to prevent this from happening, not by handing out godly items, etc. But by making the server a better place to be. That is what I want to do, that is what I have always wanted to do but am never given the chance.

Why I should be hired: Stated above.

IGN: NatSirT
TTTHTSW
Falcon
Email: chambertrist@hotmail.com
Xbox360 GT: EagleRide

Last edited by NatSirT - TheTrueGod on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 am

Up~
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Up~
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:37 pm

You dont need to bump, makes you look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

yea true xD
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Connor

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Bwahaha yeah no bumps, bartz will check all applicatiions when hes ready.

good job tho.

oh and...

NatSirT's GameMaster Application No-you-cant-has-cheezburger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NatSirT's GameMaster Application   NatSirT's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

NatSirT's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1