Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xpro's GameMaster Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xpro

Xpro's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Xpro's GameMaster Application   Xpro's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 am

Name
Josh West

Interests
Well i enjoy playing video games, which is pretty obvious, but i also like playing sports, id consider my self as being a "fit freak" as i enjoy exercising, and i also spend my spare time with my girlfriend,
I'm almost online everyday, but if i'm not active, i make sure to give some notice that i wont be online.
I also enjoy beatboxing, i know its not really what you need to know, but i guess i need to beef out this application telling you every detail about my self Very Happy.

Reason For Application.
Well, ive only been playing Giolog flyff for a few weeks now, and correct me if im wrong... but i dont think ive seen a single GM online, or im just blind Embarassed Or this could be due to the fact there isnt actually any GM's recruited...
But yea that would be one of my main reasons for applying..
My 2nd reason for applying would be that i quite enjoy helping people... it must be a weird fetish Wink but getting a thank you or a compliment
after helping someone, its somewhat of a good feeling Very Happy
3rd and final reason, i know this is going to sound abit kiss-assy but this is possibly one of the funist flyff private servers ive played yet!
i could and literally have spent hours on end just mucking around in game Very Happy and there's also a real friendly community, so thats always an added bonus!.

Why should you pick me?

Well ive been playing flyff since v7, i know there's alot of people that claim they've been from v6, but tbh most of it is bullshit Wink
i stopped playing eflyff at v12, well the begging of it because i just couldnt keep up with all the new shit haha, then started to play private servers.. then v15 hit the server, so i thought i was kinda screwed, but tbh.. its alot easier then it looks Very Happy
so ive pretty much just been playing this private server rock solid for a few weeks haha.

Experience

Ive been a GM on another private server, if you interested to find out what server, give me a PM.. id rather not advertise Smile
i was a GM there for about a year, then decided to quit as the owner was abit of a what should we say... DICK!
So im used to how people complain, nag and bother GM's 24/7 but im pretty good at getting round to everyone and sorting stuff out Smile
not to well educated in the new v15 codes, but im a quick learner and im sure i can figure it out Smile

When are you active?

Well this past week ive been getting up at around 12-1PM and turning off my computer at around 3-4AM, so im active.. alot Smile
kinda screwing my body clock up but its worth it Wink Very Happy
and as i dont have a job, or go to college at the moment im a free spirit as they call it haha Smile

If you have any questions either whack me a PM or post on here Smile
thanks for reading Very Happy

Josh rabbit
Back to top Go down

Xpro's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1