Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]

Go down 
+8
hamazaki
Reneil1206
Yufi
x3mforgames
Mookie
Ferocious
Xaviery
Heatransoul
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatransoul

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Well, seeing as how my last thread failed, and any edits I make will not be noticed, I decided to start a whole new thread. Plus, this time around, I actually know how to do most of these things, so I can show how they can be implemented by changing the server files. This way, 2bartz will have an easier time placing these in-game (of course, this is assuming that these suggestions are good enough to get into the game). Anyway, they will be split into 2 sections; Server Files Need Editing and Server Files Do Not Need Editing. Hopefully, you all can get a pretty good idea of what will be in each. If not, I recommend you immediately getting medical attention. Assuming you know what that means.

Server Files Do Not Need Editing

An all-out Vagrant vs Vagrant war. What do I mean by this? I mean everybody gets into their Vagrant Armor (most likely the Parmil/Leaf set) and starts to kill each other with Vagrant Swords and Axes and Shields. ONLY Vagrant weapons and shields can be used; no Catepo Shields. No Skills or Buffs may be used (except for the three Vagrant Skills), and Blades may not duel-wield (although it would be humorous to see a Blade duel-wielding Wooden Swords). However, the Armor/Weapons CAN be:
Elemented
Upgraded
Awakened
Pierced
No Pets or Jewelry may be used. No Cash Shop Items may be used (FITA, Macarons, Costumes, etc.). No Cloaks may be used either. Here is the list of acceptable Armor Sets/Weapons/Shields:
Cotton/Cream Set
Pike/Silk Set
Iner/Rose Set
Parmil/Leaf Set
Wooden Sword
Long Sword
Sword of BoBoKu
Axe of Luda
Hand Claw
Rodney Axe
Parmil Sword
Crimson Sword
Morrow Axe
Green Shield
Light Shield
Round Shield
Battle Shield
Sentinel Shield

Not huge invasions like those in eFlyFF, but on a smaller scale, like two or three Green Meteonykers. A major problem for this is that it would lag the servers, as dozens or hundreds of people would be fighting the same two or so monsters. A solution would be if there were a few in one place where not many people are, and then the same amount in some other place, and so on. I think that three to five 'invasion locations' would work very well, as there would be (ideally) 20 people fighting three monsters in 5 places as oppose to 100 people fighting three monsters in one place. When I was training, I noticed that the following places really weren't visited much:
Flaris
Madren Town. Nobody needs to go there.
Plain of Bubble. Nobody goes there.
Billeting Place of the High-Dwarpets. Nobody goes there. Ever.
Saint Morning
Hillid Mountains. The only monsters of any value there are the Emeraldmantis, and nobody at level 60 actually does quests.
Tableland of Silence. Nobody needs to go there, and there aren't any monsters there except for one.
Fantasy Desert. Nobody goes there.
Pumkin Town. Nobody goes there.
Hill of Shade. I only saw three people there for thirty minutes of play time.
Saint Tree. It's near the uninhabited part of Sain City (away from Peach and BoBoChan), and there is only one monster there.
Darkon 1 & 2
Erons Factory. People slingshot past it by killing a few Steamwalkers.
Gouthan Mountains. Only Lord Bang lives here.
Khip Ra. Nobody goes near the Trangformas, as Leyenas are easier to kill. So put it near the Trangformas.
Garden of Rhisis
Anywhere. I trained in the Garden of Rhisis for quite some time, and yet I never saw anyone else.
Coral Island
Anywhere away from BoBoChan and Peach. The only other people I saw there were those who were upgrading.

Maybe this can happen on a custom 'Invasion Map', which an NPC can teleport people to. I'm more than willing to make it, if it comes to that.

GM Hide and Seek
Assuming that there are any other GMs besides 2bartz, then this would be a good idea. Most private servers have this, but ours would have a twist; while the GM gives more in-depth details of where he/she is (I'm nearing the Steel Knights/Just flew over Erons Factory), they would keep moving and can use their godly GM powers to turn invisible (or turn into a Dwarpet/Monster, but that might look out of place) when someone is nearing. First person to shout that they found the GM wins a random prize; perhaps a custom item/fashion set that is designated for Hide and Seek purposes only? Also, a 'Hard' mode could be played, where the GM could mute anyone they see, so the player has to see the GM before the GM sees them. Acrobates and Dark Illusion would work best for this , though.

Server Files Need Editing

Just a quick fix, but (moderately) convenient to everyone. If, in WorldServer.INI, 2bartz could change the two DropItem_Remove values from 1 to 0, then items would drop normally, as they did in Version 13.

As a random suggestion, I think that Clockworks should be placed back in the server. After all, defeating Clockworks is fun. And what's the point of the Darken Mayor warping you to Clockwork's Cage if there's nothing there? What 2bartz could do is change the drop rate of Amps and Remantis Laccote in Clockworks to zero. I quote myself from another topic backing this very point:
Heatransoul wrote:
Why can't 2Bartz just change the drops of Clockworks? I have a tutorial right here:
Code:
Hey, ItzRemix here from FlyFF Remix.
In this guide I will show you how to Edit the individual drops that monsters drop. (Penya, Items, etc.)

Step 1.
Navigate to the Resource Folder of your Server Files.

Step 2.
In your Resource Folder, search for the file "propMoverEx.inc"
Step 3.
Open that file. It can be opened with any text program such as Notepad, Microsoft Word etc.

Now just hit Ctrl + F and search for whichever monster you would like to edit.

Some monsters will have numbers next to their names. That codes for what type it is.
For example.

The first monster shown is an Aibatt.
You should see:
MI_AIBATT1
1 = Small
2 = Regular
3 = Captain
4 = Giant
So, MI_AIBATT1 = Small Aibatt
MI_AIBATT2 = Aibatt
MI_AIBATT3 = Captain Aibatt
MI_AIBATT4 = Giant Aibatt
DropGold(6,9); (The format is (Min, Max) so the minimum it can drop is 6 penya, max is 9 penya)

DropItem(II_GEN_GEM_GEM_TWINKLESTONE, 300000000, 0, 1);
This codes for what item it can drop.
The 300000000 is the probability of the item dropping.
So the 300000000 = 100% chance, which means every Small Aibatt has a 100% Chance of dropping a Twinkle Stone. These are the numbers if you want to edit rarity:

9375    0.0003125%   320000
18750    0.000625%   160000
37500    0.00125%   80000
75000    0.0025%    40000
150000    0.005%    20000
300000    0.01%    10000
1000000    0.0333%    3000
1875000    0.0625%    1600
3000000    0.1%    1000
3750000    0.125%    800
5000000    0.166%    600
7500000    0.25%    400
15000000   0.5%    200
30000000   1%    100
300000000   10%    10
3000000000   100%    1

I think that is pretty straight forward, so all you have to do is edit what you want, save it, and restart your world server, and presto! Custom drops :)
Hope this helps you guys.
Good luck!

-Edit:

--Donated by wakazaki:
1. Open up the files propMover.txt & propMover.txt.txt
2. Search the monster you want to edit in propMover.txt.txt (In This Guide i will use Red Meteonyker)
3. Search for Red Meteonyker And you will find, IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_000948 Red Meteonyker
4. Copy "IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_000948" Go to propMover.txt, Hit CTRL+F and search for it.
5. You will now see MI_DU_METEONYKER2 IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_000948 etc etc..
6. Copy MI_DU_METEONYKER2, Go to PropMoverEx.inc Hit CTRL+F and u got the monster!
Original Author: ItzRemix on Ragezone.
Original Post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/edit-individual-monster-drops-649557/
If the problem is EXP (which it probably is; with our 500x EXP, Clockworks gives approximately 125,000,000,000 EXP per kill. That's more than enough to level someone from 128 - HERO to 129 - HERO. What 2bartz could do is, under PropMover.INI, in the column dwExpValue, set Clockworks' EXP to 0. This way, people would only fight Clockworks for fun, and the awesome level 60 Armor Sets he drops, which don't seem to be in NPC shops.

Also, flying on Meteonykers (or really big Aibatts) would be awesome! All that needs to happen is that 2bartz copies the Meteonyker Model and assigns this new model it as a bike. I saw a video on YouTube with someone doing that on a Caali server, and, lo and behold, Giolog is a Caali Server! In addition:

I believe that that would be EPIC.

The Upgrading Rate probably should be increased to 100%, because everyone is going to get +10 eventually, and it just wastes people's time. Some people don't have the time to just come on and upgrade their stuff for an hour. But keep the Awakening rates the same.

While this may take some time, I think that FLY, FOR, and FUN cards should be in Is's store, along with Cotton Candy and Balloons. On this note, I also think that Shout of Blood should either work properly or be removed from Is' shop.

Also, I believe that Monster Drops should exclude Cards. Only Armor, Weapons and Quest Items should drop (Food and Refreshers/VitalDrinks are questionable). I include Armor and Weapons as they may happen to be statted, being very helpful to a player indeed.

I think that Charlie should sell the Guild House Items as well as his normal House items. He should also sell the Cash Shop normal House items. Here is a list of the items:
Guild House Items:
Elegant Guild House Sofa
Elegant Guild House Bookshelf
Elegant Guild House End Table
Elegant Guild House Carpet
Elegant Guild House Table
Elegant Guild House Chair
Elegant Guild House Wallpaper
Guild House Return Scroll
Bubble's EXP Crystal

Normal House Items:
Modern Bed
Modern Drawer
Modern Dresser
Modern Sofa
Modern Table
Modern Wardrobe

Call me selfish on this one, but I think that all stackable items should stack to 9,999. Although this will probably take 2bartz a few months to do, due to the sheer amount of items in this game, it would help a lot in terms of freeing up inventory space.

Is it just me, or does the Dekane Mines Card do nothing whatsoever? I have it in my inventory, but whenever I try to go into the mines by clicking that computer-thingy, it doesn't do anything. If this is a glitch, I suggest that 2bartz either fixes it, or changes the Blinkwing of Dekane to teleport you inside the Dekane Mines.

To further get rid of the necessity of anything, RMs or otherwise, we should have the following Buffs at Buff Pang (All with a 2 hour cooldown time, as this [moderately] balances it)(It would be interesting to see what some class's Buffs do to other classes)
Patience Level 20
Quick Step Level 20
Haste Level 20
Cat's Reflex Level 20
Cannon Ball Level 20
Mental Sign Level 20
Heap Up Level 20
Beef Up Level 20
Accuracy Level 20
Protect Level 10
Holycross Level 1 (is it even possible to get it to last for 2 hours?)
Spiriture Fortune Level 10
Geburah Tiphreth Level 10

Wait for it...

Stonehand Level 20
Fast Walker Level 20
Perfect Block Level 20
Yoyo Mastery Level 20
Bow Mastery Level 20
Protection Level 20
Pan Barrier Level 20
Empower Weapon Level 20
Smite Axe Level 20
Axe Mastery Level 20
Blazing Sword Level 20
Sword Mastery Level 20
Enchant Poison Level 10
Enchant Blood Level 10
Critical Swing Level 10
Enchant Absorb Level 10
Special Yo-Yo Mastery Level 5
Fast Shot Level 10
Nature Level 10
Special Bow Mastery Level 10
Hawk Eyes Level 10
Asmodeus Level 10
Special Knuckle Mastery Level 10
Crucio Spell Level 10
Special INT Mastery Level 5
Fire Mastery Level 10
Water Mastery Level 10
Lightning Mastery Level 10
Earth Mastery Level 10
Wind Mastery Level 10
Special One-Handed Weapon Mastery Level 5
Pain Reflection Level 10
Special Two-Handed Weapon Mastery Level 5

Just to check if anyone actually reads this...
Dark Illusion Level 20 for 100 days...

Although this will horribly imbalance the game, perhaps the Buffs would be instantly removed once one stepped into the Arena (EVERY Buff, not just the added ones), and they have to be Recast once inside? Or the Buffs would only apply to whatever job actually can use them (use a CheckJob Script?) For instance, a Knight wouldn't get Mental Sign Level 20, but would get Special Two-Handed Weapon Mastery Level 5.
(I'll wait for this one to get shot down horribly)

Make the Coral Island 'upgrade' area Non-PK. Every time I go there on Server 2, some annoying Billposter Asals me for fun, and Server 1 is starting to lag about two-thirds as much as Saint Morning. Speaking of annoying Billposters, whenever I get an AoE mob, some BP kills them before I can (as I am a Pure STA Elementor) and then Asals me. Well, that last part was my personal lament, and has nothing to do with the actual suggestion. Back on topic, Coral Island should have a Pet Tamer, so one doesn't have to keep going back and forth using a Coral Island Ticket. Also, to diminish the lag, Shaduwar, Darkon 1, 2, and 3 should also have BoBoChan, Pet Tamer (if they don't already), Is and Julia.

Remove the Wind Cards (A), (B), (C), and (D) from the NPC shops, as they are useless.

Set Knight Skills to be One-Handed Sword/Axe. Otherwise, just set Knights back to having two-handed weapons.

14. Disregarding the last suggestion, both Knights and Ringmasters can wield a shield. Due to this, I believe that the last class that actually uses two-handed weapons, the Elementor, should also be able to equip a shield. Also, I just watched Lord of the Rings 3 at my house last night, and thought it might be awesome if Elementors could wield a stave that looks like a sword. I think that there should be five swords, one for each element. They would actually be Staves (hopefully now one-handed), as these have the same attack pattern as a one-handed sword. Well, here are the items (NOTE: These are overpowered for a reason. Check the next idea for overpowered weapons for other classes!):

Sword of the Pheonix
Looks exactly like: Kaleonizer
One-Handed Weapon
Attack: 691~694
Attack Speed: Very Fast
Added Bonus:
INT +30
STR +25
DEX +20
Decreased Magic Casting Time +10%
Fire Mastery +50%
Attack Rate +20%
Additional Damage During PvP -50%
Required Job: Master Elementor
Required Level: 100
A sword made from the feather of a Pheonix. It is harder than diamonds.

Sword of the Great Turtle:
Looks exactly like: Adaptizer
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
INT +30
STR +25
DEX +20
Water Mastery +50%
Attack Rate +20%
Required level: 100
A fine sword crafted from the shell of the Great Turtle beneath the Endless Ocean.

Sword of Zeus:
Looks exactly like: Sepal Sword
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
INT +30
STR +25
DEX +20
Lightning Mastery +50%
Attack Rate +20%
Zeus fires lightning from this sword.

Sword of the Dearth: (Anyone besides me here know who he is?)
Looks exactly like: Zweigazer
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
INT +30
STR +25
DEX +20
Earth Mastery +50%
Attack Rate +20%
When the Dearth died, he left this curious Sword that controls the Earth.

Sword of the Skylings:
Looks exactly like: Iron of Clockworks
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
INT +30
STR +25
DEX +20
Wind Mastery +50%
Attack Rate +20%
The Skylings control the winds and clouds with swords very much like this one.

[Ultimate] Sword of Lillip:
Looks exactly like: Wooden Sword
One-Handed Weapon
Attack: 1000~1000
Added Bonus:
INT +50
STR +100
DEX +100
Decreased Magic Casting Time +30%
Fire Mastery +100%
Water Mastery +100%
Lightning Mastery +100%
Earth Mastery +100%
Wind Mastery +100%
Attack Rate +20%
Additional Damage During PvP -1000% (Yes, 1000%, not 100%)
Required Job: Hero Elementor
Required Level: 129
This sword was once owned by Lillip. He could cast spells from it and engage in melee combat.

The -50% damage during PvP is just there so that people aren't tempted to use these for PvP purposes. The reason that they're all more powerful than even the Ultimate Ancient One-Handed Sword is because they're Staves, and are in between the Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Staff and Ultimate Ancient Staff in terms of damage. The Ultimate Sword of Lillip will also have a Staff counterpart in the next suggestion. Because Lillip was the Elementor Hero, he obviously would have had all the Masteries completed. I added a HUGE Damage and INT boost just to imbalance it slightly, and added Decrease Magic Casting Time, well, because Lillip would have needed to cast those spells fast to defeat Shade. The Attack Rate is there because it seems to be stuck to all Ultimate Wands after Bloody. And Lillip wouldn't want himself to kill someone in a fight of rage, so he got his sword to do no damage to others who work against Shade. It appears to be a Wooden Sword as it is the simplest form of nature; carved from a tree that was struck by lightning, catching on fire and, unexpectedly, growing. It was dowsed in the water that had previously nurtured it, but was pushed into the dirt by the rushing wind. This tree absorbed all five elements, and thus Lillip carved its trunk into this weapon.

Are you still reading? OK then, this is the part about the imbalanced Level 129 Weapons. As covered in the last one, the imbalanced sword (actually, it's a staff shaped like a sword) for Elementors is the Sword of Lillip, so read about it there.
Blade:

[Ultimate] Sword of Heren
Looks exactly like: Bloody Slayer
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Critical Chance +40%
Additional Damage of Critical Hits +50%
Add HP +40%
Attack +20%
Required Job: Hero Blade
This sword was once owned by Heren. Only his successors can wield it.

[Ultimate] Sword of Billaon
Looks exactly like: TwoHanded Sword (Blade becomes silver with gold lining, hilt becomes gold)
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
STA +100
Melee Attack Block +70%
Evasion Rate +70%
Add HP +80%
Required Job: Hero Knight
This sword was once owned by Billaon. Despite its large size, he wielded it in one hand, as his successors would one day.

[Ultimate] Sword of Lillip:
Looks exactly like: Wooden Sword
One-Handed Weapon
Added Bonus:
INT +50
STR +100
DEX +100
Decreased Magic Casting Time +30%
Fire Mastery +100%
Water Mastery +100%
Lightning Mastery +100%
Earth Mastery +100%
Wind Mastery +100%
Attack Rate +20%
Required Job: Hero Elementor
This sword was once owned by Lillip. He could cast spells from it and engage in melee combat.

[Ultimate] Wand of Offerep
Looks exactly like: Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe
Added Bonus:
INT +100
Decreased Magic Casting Time +50%
Add HP +20%
Attack Rate +20%
Required Job: Hero Psykeeper
This wand once belonged to Offerep. It contains much more power than a conventional wand.

[Ultimate] Fist of Roentel
Looks exactly like: Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +20%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Additional Damage of Critical Hits +60%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
Required Job: Hero Billposter
This Knuckle once belonged to Roentel. It excretes energy from the spikes on it.

[Ultimate] Stick of Eiene
Looks exactly like: Pre-Shabere Stick
Added Bonus:
STR +100
INT +50
Add MP +70%
Decreased Magic Casting Time +100%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +60%
Defense Rate +40%
Attack Rate +20%
Additonal Damage during PvP -1000% (Yes, 1000%, not 100%)
Required Job: Hero Ringmaster
This Stick once belonged to Eiene. It can heal anyone instantly.

[Ultimate] Bow of Hynan
Looks exactly like: Historic Bow
Added Bonus:
DEX +100
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
Increased Attack Range+150%
Required Job: Hero Ranger
This bow once belonged to Hynan. It can fire for long distances.

[Ultimate] Throwing Swords of Kerenen
Looks exactly like: Zweigazer
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add HP +40%
Additional Damage of Critical Hits +100%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
Added MP -100
Required Job: Hero Ranger
These swords belonged to Kerenen. He threw them like Yo-Yos, by attaching a chain of Mana to the end of them.

Anyway, those are the overpowered weapons. They will all be Soul-Linked once equipped.

A new Giant's Lair map. Merkaba already has posted this idea; I have made a map, but for some reason my BWE doesn't let me open maps with NPCs in them, so I can't post a video of it. What a pity. I'll try to make a new one.

17. Custom Pick-Up Pets. All 2Bartz has to do is edit data.res and datasub2.res and add different monsters as pets (if he copies+pastes other pick-up pets code, and just replaces the model, I believe that it will automatically resize), and then update PropItems.txt with the new pets.Here is a list of pets (NOTE: Some may already be pick-up pets; I'm just listing all that would work.) (NOTE: if these are created, replace 'Small' with 'Baby' or add 'Baby' before 'Giant'):
Aibatt
Giant Aibatt
Mushpang
Giant Mushpang
Small PukePuke
Giant PukePuke
Peakyturtle
Giant Peakyturtle
Demian
Giant Demian
Small Doridoma
Giant Doridoma
Chaner
Small Fefern
Giant Fefern
Small Mothbee
Giant Mothbee
Member of the Violet Magician Troupe
Organigor
Hadeseor
Ant Turtle
Hammer Kick
Big Muscle
Krrr
Mushmoot
Mutant Fefern
Mutant Bang
Mutant Boss Bang
Mutant Giant Bang King
Vice Veduque
Worm Veduque
Serus Uriel
Babari
Seido
Small Wagsaac
Giant Wagsaac
Arc Master of the Violet Magician Troupe
Small Redmantis
Giant Redmantis
Small Jack the Hammer
Small Giggle Box
Small Rock Muscle
Small Bucrow
Giant Hobo
Small Dumb Bull
Giant Dumb Bull
Small Totemia
Small Flbyrigen
Giant Flbyrigen
Ren
Shalcalpion
Emeraldmantis
Small Tombstone Bearer
Small Scorpicon
Giant Scorpicon
Small Basque
Small Prankster
Giantmage Prankster
Small Wheelem
Giant Wheelem
Hoiren
Small Kingster
Kingster
Captain Kingster
Small Kraken
Kraken
Captain Naga
Small Okean
Okean
Small Dorian
Dorian
Small Meral
Ivillis Crasher
Ivillis Guardian
Ivillis Poisoner
Ivillis Red Otem
Ivillis Quaker
Ivillis Wrecker
Ivillis Destroyer
Ivillis Black Otem
Ivillis Boxter
Ivillis Puppet
Ivillis Mushellizer
Ivillis Thief
Ivillis Dandysher
Ivillis Leanes
Red Bang Troupe Member
Red Bang Troupe Leader
Lord Bang
Small Trangforma
Small Steamwalker
Small Steel Knight
Small Nutty Wheel
Small Driller
Giant Driller
Hunter X
Kynsy
Small Volt
Rubo
Small Elderguard
Small Garbadgepider
Giant Garbadgepider
Lord Bang Hanoyan
Small Crane Machinery
Shuraiture
Small Zombiger
Giant Nuctuvehicle
Small Risem
Giant Risem
Kidler
Clocks
Small Syliaca
Giant Syliaca
Rangda
Greemong
Giant Greemong
Sisif
Venel Guardian
Small Mushpoie
Giant Mushpoie
Small Iren
Small Watangka
Horrible Rangda
Small Antiquery
Small Grrr
Soldier Chimeradon
Brigadier Chimeradon
Major Chimeradon
Lieutenant Chimeradon
General Chimeradon
Small Shuhamma
Giant Shuhamma
Small Kern
Uncanny Rangda
Small Glaphan
Pawn Popcrank
Knight Popcrank
Rook Popcrank
Bishop Popcrank
Queen Popcrank
Small Catsy
Small Hague
Small Tengu
Small Asterius
Small Dantalin
Captain Asuras
Nyx
Asmodan
Totem
Prismatic Cobra
Mythic Prismatic Cobra
Twinstrike Cobra
Mythic Twinstrike Cobra
Tanuki Enforcer
Elite Tanuki Enforcer
Tanuki Protector
Elite Tanuki Protector
Wildwood Stalker
Mythic Wildwood Stalker
Beast King Khan
Beast Overlord Khan
Ghost of the Forgotten Prince
Mammoth
Cannibal Mammoth
Clockworks
Blue Roach
Blue Roach Queen
Pink Roach
Pink Roach Queen
Green Trillipy
Hazard Green Trillipy
Violet Trillipy
Hazard Violet Trillipy
Blood Trillipy
Hazard Blood Trillipy
Troglodon Clansman
Spotted Bolo
Great White Bolo
Araknoid
Axe-Jaw Ant
Razor Axe-Jaw Ant
Lykanos the Malevolent
Drakul the Diabolic
Cursed Axe-Jaw Ant
Cursed Razor Axe-Jaw Ant
Dread Lykanos the Malevolent
Dread Drakul the Diabolic
Meteonyker
Red Meteonyker
Cyclops X
Dreadful Rangda
Hellhound
Risen Gladiator
Risen Pikeman
Risen Mage
Risen Assassin
Risen Warrior
(General) Razgul
Blighted Gryphon
Scythe Protector
Vile Flayer
Fallen Necromancer
Forsaken Banshee
(Deathbringer) Kheldor
Clockworks Butler
Rampaging Dumb Bull
Lord Clockworks Alpha
Master Demian
Master Muffrin
Green Meteonyker
Blue Meteonyker
Brigadier General Crumple
Lieutenant General Scythoid
Air Marshall Spiketail
General Glyphaxz

I want Transies! I think that they should be put into NPC shops. In addition, more Transies should be made. Again, like the above suggestion, it would only be copy+paste and then changing the location of one file.

Fashion sets of other classes! Bitbucket already came up with this one, and I just want to add it here, as I was thinking of this as well. Again, only data.res and datasub2.res need to be edited, besides the obvious PropItem.txt.

On the note of Fashion Sets, I think that all fashion sets should be added to NPC shops (with the exception of the Dignity Set, or whatever the Lord's set is). Here is a list of all of the fashions:
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Clothes/Set
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Sets_for_one_gender_only
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/NA_Sets_for_both_genders
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/NA_Sets_for_one_gender_only

Could 2bartz please just remove the box that says 'Your item has been reverted'? Also, with the Pet Energy/Scroll of Pet Revival, could you remove the box that says 'Your Pet has Gained X Lives'? Maybe these could be placed as a 'system' chat, that only appears for your character.

We all know that the server crashes from time to time. Whether this is because WorldServer shuts down, or because 2bartz's machine shuts down, I don't know. But, assuming it is the server, 2bartz should download this:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/server-restarter-v15-679980/
It instantly restarts the server once it crashes.

I think that some items with no effect should be removed. Here is a list:
Flasks
B/C/D Cards
2%, 3%, 4% Cards
Shout of Blood

Well? Questions? Comments? Lawsuits for making you read? This time, post all you want. I'll go out with some pics:

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00005-4
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00000-3
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00001-8
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00006-3
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00004-5
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00002-6
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00000-4
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00001-9
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00003-7
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00004-6
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00009-4
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Flyff00010-2

Last edited by Heatransoul on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

One question. How long did you type all that WALL of text?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Xaviery wrote:
One question. How long did you type all that WALL of text?
Several hours last night, several 15-minute periods today.
Also, on a completely unrelated note, how the heck do you get images to display in your signature? I'm trying to make my signature look like this:
Heatransoul's Signature wrote:

My Characters:
HeatransGuardian (Main)My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] IroncwMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] HeavyShield
Mercenaries: HeatransBladeMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Ancient_Two-handed_SwordMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Ancient_Two-handed_Sword - HeatransKnightMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden
Magicians: HeatransEleMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Bloodystaff - HeatransPsyMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden
Assists: HeatransBPMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden - HeatransRMMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden
Acrobats: HeatransRangerMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden - HeatransJesterMy Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Wooden
~~~~~~
Characters at 121 - HERO: (1/9)
Characters at 129 - HERO: (0/9)
Perfect Pets: (1/7)
Bosses Defeated: Red Meteonyker
~~~~~~
Nerf Billposters! They started an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico!

Whenever I add the images, it looks fine in the preview, but when I post, they simply aren't there. Is there an image limit, or size limit for signatures?

Last edited by Heatransoul on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

I don't think Vagrants can duel, nor can they enter the arena. o_o
Lol @ those CS Pets; brings back memories of those Caali days Cool

I was thinking maybe the PK Channel should be the upgrading channel, while the Normal channel is for leveling. This includes moving Upgrading NPCs to Darkon too.

About the Guild Housing furniture, I think they'll be given out during events. This includes the missing CS Consumables. I'll talk with Bart about it.

I don't think those level 129 weapons exist, they were probably made by another private server.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Ferocious wrote:
I don't think Vagrants can duel, nor can they enter the arena. o_o

I was thinking maybe the PK Channel should be the upgrading channel, while the Normal channel is for leveling. This includes moving Upgrading NPCs to Darkon too.

About the Guild Housing furniture, I think they'll be given out during events. This includes the missing CS Consumables. I'll talk with Bart about it.

I don't think those level 129 weapons exist, they were probably made by another private server.
1) Oh. Maybe a new map then, with a PK ring in it? I finally got a version of BWE that works, but it's HUGE.
2) Found those on FlyFF World.
2.5) "Lucifer" (Asmodan) does NOT look like a baby. If only Pets could fight...
3) That's a great idea, although the upgrading areas should be non-PK. Also, to reduce lag, it should be made ILLEGAL to glow in town! (That's what most Pservers did back last year. Not sure about this year, though).
4) That makes sense, and can be used as an incentive to participate in events.
5) I just made up the 129 - HERO weapons when I was writing this.

And I forgot the most important suggestion of all:
24: REMOVE GANESSA. It is offensive to all Hindus, seeing as how we have a god named Ganesha, who looks like this:
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Ganesha
Now, here is Ganessa:
My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Ganessa
In Hinduism, Asuras are demons, so you can keep them there. Smile
Basically, this is the equivalent of having Jesus as a killable monster.

Last edited by Heatransoul on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Ferocious wrote:

Lol, Ikr.

@Heatran, use the image code, then go to profile -> preferances -> Always display signature.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Mookie wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

Lol, Ikr.

@Heatran, use the image code, then go to profile -> preferances -> Always display signature.
I do that, but then it just removes the IMG tags and the images links themselves when I post.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Heatransoul wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

Lol, Ikr.

I do that, but then it just removes the IMG tags and the images links themselves when I post.

Well you can try the "Attach Signature" button when you're posting and see how that works, otherwise I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I was thinking, since people rarely use Bloody Weapons anymore (Other than the Bloody Knuckle, Sword, Wand), maybe they should get modified as 129-Hero Pvp weapons. Except, they won't be in shops though. But considering that there's already Bloody weapons roaming around the server, it probably won't happen as planned.

My Ideas on it anyways.

Bloody Yo-Yo:
25% HP
10% Pvp Reduction <-- Like Scroll of Combat's Effect.
10% Pvp Increase

Bloody Knuckle:
20% HP
15% Melee Block
15% Range Block

Bloody Stick:
30 INT
25% HP
25% Dct or 15% Pvp Reduction

Bloody Wand:
25% HP
15% Pvp Increase
10% Pvp Reduction

Bloody Staff:
25% HP
15% Pvp Increase
30% Dct or 30 INT

Bloody Sword:
35% Crit
40% Adoch
25% Aspd

Bloody Axe:
45% Adoch
20% HP
25% Crit

Bloody 2-Hand Axe:
30% HP
15% Pvp Increase
15% Melee Block

Bloody 2-Hand Sword:
30% HP
15% Melee Block
15% Range Block

Something similar to that.

Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

Lol, Ikr.

Well you can try the "Attach Signature" button when you're posting and see how that works, otherwise I have no idea.
It's not that my signature disappears; just the images.

@Ferocious
That's a really good idea!
Also, the Wand has 10% Reduction in PvP and 15% PvP Increase.
The reason I made those weapons have a 1000% Decrease in PvP is so you can just use Awakes to get them to do damage in PvP. The Heroes wouldn't want that, now would they. In other words, they are super-overpowered, so can't do damage to anyone else besides Monsters. But I wonder if Skills wouldn't have their effects lowered...
*Later, in game, assuming this is applied*
Asal here, Asal there, Asal everywhere!
Look at my Asal! It can do 3 Billion!
Heatransoul: Oh my God... what have I done?!
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Ferocious wrote:
I was thinking, since people rarely use Bloody Weapons anymore (Other than the Bloody Knuckle, Sword, Wand), maybe they should get modified as 129-Hero Pvp weapons. Except, they won't be in shops though. But considering that there's already Bloody weapons roaming around the server, it probably won't happen as planned.

My Ideas on it anyways.

Bloody Yo-Yo:
25% HP
10% Pvp Reduction <-- Like Scroll of Combat's Effect.
10% Pvp Increase

Bloody Knuckle:
20% HP
15% Melee Block
15% Range Block

Bloody Stick:
30 INT
25% HP
25% Dct or 15% Pvp Reduction

(^ Who needs PvP reduction on an RM?)

Bloody Wand:
25% HP
15% Pvp Increase
10% Pvp Reduction

Bloody Staff:
25% HP
15% Pvp Increase
30% Dct or 30 INT

Bloody Sword:
35% Crit
40% Adoch
25% Aspd

(^ Basically like a 1-H Ancient Sword)

Bloody Axe:
45% Adoch
20% HP
25% Crit

(^ No thanks. Bloody Axe 1-H is ugly, plus I don't think the HP bonus is necessary on it)

Bloody 2-Hand Axe:
30% HP
15% Pvp Increase
15% Melee Block

Bloody 2-Hand Sword:
30% HP
15% Melee Block
15% Range Block

(^ Basically like a 2-H Ancient Sword)

Something similar to that.

^ My opinion. Tbh I don't think that the PvP damage reduction is necessary, plus some of the effects are similar to some of the Ancient weapons. Other than those strike out, I think that would be fine. Oh and btw, those could go on custom weapons instead of Bloody weapons. -Edited-
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Nab, you gotta remember the Attack range is gonna be changed too. It's just a thought anyways, it probably won't even be applied.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Ferocious wrote:
Nab, you gotta remember the Attack range is gonna be changed too. It's just a thought anyways, it probably won't even be applied.

Yeah I know. Oh well, at least you tried <:
Back to top Go down
x3mforgames

x3mforgames

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

I know that character

Atma is a GM of Flyff Philippines Public Server like gpotato
and Atma also is the player the destory Flyff Private Servers if he don't want it...

the items and new baby's are cool i hope it willl be added

Ultimate] Fist of Roentel
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
This Knuckle once belonged to Roentel. It excretes energy from the spikes on it.

This one can make the BP so strongers
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm

x3mforgames wrote:
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%

I fucking lol'd. BPs are already OP as it is, why would you want to boost them more with a super OP item like that. Other than that, if they should implement a new custom weapon, then it might not be so bad to name them after the "Madrigal Heroes", or something like that o_o.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Mookie wrote:
x3mforgames wrote:
Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%

I fucking lol'd. BPs are already OP as it is, why would you want to boost them more with a super OP item like that. Other than that, if they should implement a new custom weapon, then it might not be so bad to name them after the "Madrigal Heroes", or something like that o_o.
Well, all the items are overpowered... and they all cannot be used in PvP...
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Heatransoul wrote:

Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
I lol'd. BPs won't use this as they're attacking weapon but use this as a swapping weapon. With that +70%MP BPs could easily get more than 10K MP. Swapping this weapon to a STR weapon then Asal someone = Total Pwnage.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Xaviery wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%
Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%
I lol'd. BPs won't use this as they're attacking weapon but use this as a swapping weapon. With that +70%MP BPs could easily get more than 10K MP. Swapping this weapon to a STR weapon then Asal someone = Total Pwnage.
Wait - the MP bonus stays after it's removed?
This just shows how little I know here.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Heatransoul wrote:
Xaviery wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%

Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%

It only stays for a limited amount of time, why do you think some BPs use a fox?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:
Xaviery wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

Added Bonus:
STR +100
Add MP +70%
Add HP +40%
Critical Rate +40%

Defense Rate +30%
Attack Rate +20%

It only stays for a limited amount of time, why do you think some BPs use a fox?
Oh...
I better change that and make it look like we all misread it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm

i didnt read all the suggestion but i like the FA-22 raptor thingy... ;P
wish bartz will upload it or something... lol!
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Yufi wrote:
i didnt read all the suggestion but i like the FA-22 raptor thingy... ;P
wish bartz will upload it or something... lol!
That's from Mangekyo FlyFF - the video also has the download link for it. Perhaps it is a Cash Shop item?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Nope, he modified a Meteobike's .o3d file. I had the file once but that was back in the Caali days.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 am

a-a-a-a-a-a i fainted while readin it...... cs pet look awesum......
WELLL THIS SUGGESTION HAS MANY NAMES OF OTHER P SERVERS......
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 pm

xXxReneilxXx wrote:
a-a-a-a-a-a i fainted while readin it...... cs pet look awesum......
WELLL THIS SUGGESTION HAS MANY NAMES OF OTHER P SERVERS......
Some of the ideas are definitely from other Pservers, so I had to put their names their for credit.
Basically, I just looked through every Giolog suggestion and added the viable ones here.
As for the CS pets, I just put those there so that it is shown that it IS possible to make new ones, due to the fact that the death of most threads that asked for more CS pets was that it was impossible to make them.
Just to let you know, apparently those have been in the official eFlyFF files since v12, or so the original poster of the pictures says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next