Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]

Go down 
+8
hamazaki
Reneil1206
Yufi
x3mforgames
Mookie
Ferocious
Xaviery
Heatransoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamazaki

hamazaki

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

@Ferocius : Well, ur idea with the B weaps is best Very Happy
is bartz rlly going to applie it ??

@Heatransoul : sry but .... almost everyone of ur ideas are way to crazy O.o
look this weaps ? its going to be , that everyone is gonna one hit the others ...
the bp´s rules in pvp and thats still s*** , sry...
the idead of Fero. is very well Very Happy

hope bartz will applie the idead of fero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

hamazaki wrote:
@Ferocius : Well, ur idea with the B weaps is best Very Happy
is bartz rlly going to applie it ??

@Heatransoul : sry but .... almost everyone of ur ideas are way to crazy O.o
look this weaps ? its going to be , that everyone is gonna one hit the others ...
the bp´s rules in pvp and thats still s*** , sry...
the idead of Fero. is very well Very Happy

hope bartz will applie the idead of fero Very Happy
I have to agree; Ferocious's ideas are better, since I thought that the limit reduces when items are removed.
But most of my ideas are what have already been suggested; and that most people who are still active have already agreed with.
Except that buff one; I put that there to see if people actually read the thing.
Back to top Go down
Ignoral

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

Registered just to say that PVP damage doesn't work for asal.
As in, even if they have a -1000% PVP damage reduction they'll only lose about 8k asal maximum, which is why BP's use STR knuckles and not PVP damage ones, plus the +100 STR will more than make up for 8k asal on any decent BP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 pm

It does, I can use a Scroll of Combat 50 and I'm sure Asal will get reduced by half. '-'
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 pm

u know i would love to have lucifer as a pick up pet well any pet for that matter and custome pick up pets like a question mark at end of pets saying custom pet coupon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

mortveil wrote:
u know i would love to have lucifer as a pick up pet well any pet for that matter and custome pick up pets like a question mark at end of pets saying custom pet coupon ^_^
I was thinking of putting the Custom Pets as Cash Shop items... you know, that way no one will have a disadvantage, and the cool-looking ones will have to be bought. This would encourage donations, and they're easy to make.
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

how you make ill make some all day xD
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 pm

mortveil wrote:
how you make ill make some all day xD
The models are all already there, and the ones I posted were just some of the ones apparently already in-game. Here's a link to all of them the person found:
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114945
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 am

how can i edit the files and find the files to get these pets xD
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm

mortveil wrote:
how can i edit the files and find the files to get these pets xD
You can't... only 2bartz can. Unless you hack the server of course, and then get arrested for hacking.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Don't mean to be an asshole. but wouldn't adding all those pets manually take a LONG time?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Don't mean to be an asshole. but wouldn't adding all those pets manually take a LONG time?
Not really. It depends on your definition of a long time, though. Probably 2~5 hours, straight work. For EVERY pet. Of course, that was a list of assassins.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Heatransoul wrote:
Not really. It depends on your definition of a long time, though. Probably 2~5 hours, straight work. For EVERY pet. Of course, that was a list of assassins.

True.

Maybe 2Bartz could make them cash shop exclusive. That way, he would add them when people bought them.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

True.

Maybe 2Bartz could make them cash shop exclusive. That way, he would add them when people bought them.
That is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
a

a

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Server files don't need editing
1. Impossible. People are to stubborn to do this and it's hard for gm's to keep control on the players and make sure they're following the rules. Which they wouldn't... Only thing that could be done is hook things into the world server, something like Deadly's known PVP system, which is hard and only the best and a few know asm that well. This server's staff has no/low knowledge in asm and hooks.

2.Some couple of monsters or huge amounts of monsters don't affect the income of people that come to kill them. Only happens more mobs = more server load. Having 250 people of 500 people killing one mob doesn't changes the server load... Basically, your major problem doesn't exist.

3. In a server with 300 people online, I've actually waited 1 hour for someone to find me. And moving just makes the chance random. If yur on an exact spot it's actually harder... WHile your moving, some player might just happen to be flying nearby and tag you up. Bad idea.

Server files need editing
1. Once again, if you actually knew something you're talking about. Drops are removed on the ini and by anti hack. This is to prevent people easily bypassing toms antihack, which is possible, and spamming arrows drops, which would lead to servers/characters crashing.

2. Amps and remantis make it worth clockworking. Same with exp. Removing thos factors would kill it's use on a server where everything is on shops... Also, reason it's probably emepty is because CW gets spawned by a world server script when a guild uses the gate npc. Getting teleported there would, yeah, basically mean no cw get's spawned.

3. Giologs not a caali server. Don't get iluded. Box simply doesn't have enough capacity for so many people, nor does it have a somewhat decent connection to hold up everyone. Also, new models require imagination and originality. Re-using models packs of both.
There's a server coming online soon, which already implemented a model like that, just happens it's 5x better than the one in the video, since it's to big.

4. Let them waste they're precious time. Even with everything on shops, a lot of people just happen to SUCK.

5. Sure, but my inv is preety filled up with things already

6. Only quest items and penya should be dropped. Nothing else.

7. Seperate NPC's make things more organized. Let them be like they are. And a shop can be assembled to the guildhouse npc, to sell guild furni.

8. Good idea. Doesn't takes months but a few minutes to an hour

9. Dekane's useless.

10. TERRIBLE idea. Let the buffs be as they are. Protection should be removed.. And Holycross what the fuck? Catacombs mobs do 74k's a hit, would do 148k's a hit. Bosse's would be impossible. And masterys on npc's? We have skills f or some reason. Also, removing the 14 hours buff cap is hard. Requires ASM and hooks knowledge which noone on the staff has knowledge with. Only two servers so far suceeded in removing them. And they had real codders.

11. Good luck having them buy a new box.

12. Not completely useless and some people use them for fun. Plus it hurts noone having them in there.

13. What? o.o Setting them to one handed weapons would kill the purpose of knights wielding two handed weapons and not singled.

14. Requires new models, would be a good idea, stats are to over powered.

15. Completely overpowered and imbalanced weapons.

16. Try unpacking npc's models.

17. Useless, to many looter pets on npc already. Also, we lack the use for them other than for beads.

18. Nyegh

19. ??? And you said datasub2 needed to be edited and the obvious propitem.txt.. propitem is in datasub...

20. Most of them are added if not all.

21. Message is generated by packets, which would also require the use of asm and hooks.. no one on staff has knowledge on it. Also, you can close it easily by pressing esc-key

22. Server could be crashing due to exploits. It's better having it crash, fixing the error and then getting it up hacing sure the exploit got fixed.

23. They have effect, there's no use to them though.
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 am

Well if 2bartz did this more people would vote and donate which means less lag and better server he could re increase the EXP and money again so it would be just like new
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 am

mortveil wrote:
Well if 2bartz did this more people would vote and donate which means less lag and better server he could re increase the EXP and money again so it would be just like new
Not sure about the EXP and money rates going up, but exactly.
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 am

Heatran do your characters really use wooden swords?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

LemonCaik wrote:
Server files don't need editing
1. Impossible. People are to stubborn to do this and it's hard for gm's to keep control on the players and make sure they're following the rules. Which they wouldn't... Only thing that could be done is hook things into the world server, something like Deadly's known PVP system, which is hard and only the best and a few know asm that well. This server's staff has no/low knowledge in asm and hooks.

2.Some couple of monsters or huge amounts of monsters don't affect the income of people that come to kill them. Only happens more mobs = more server load. Having 250 people of 500 people killing one mob doesn't changes the server load... Basically, your major problem doesn't exist.

3. In a server with 300 people online, I've actually waited 1 hour for someone to find me. And moving just makes the chance random. If yur on an exact spot it's actually harder... WHile your moving, some player might just happen to be flying nearby and tag you up. Bad idea.

Server files need editing
1. Once again, if you actually knew something you're talking about. Drops are removed on the ini and by anti hack. This is to prevent people easily bypassing toms antihack, which is possible, and spamming arrows drops, which would lead to servers/characters crashing.

2. Amps and remantis make it worth clockworking. Same with exp. Removing thos factors would kill it's use on a server where everything is on shops... Also, reason it's probably emepty is because CW gets spawned by a world server script when a guild uses the gate npc. Getting teleported there would, yeah, basically mean no cw get's spawned.

3. Giologs not a caali server. Don't get iluded. Box simply doesn't have enough capacity for so many people, nor does it have a somewhat decent connection to hold up everyone. Also, new models require imagination and originality. Re-using models packs of both.
There's a server coming online soon, which already implemented a model like that, just happens it's 5x better than the one in the video, since it's to big.

4. Let them waste they're precious time. Even with everything on shops, a lot of people just happen to SUCK.

5. Sure, but my inv is preety filled up with things already

6. Only quest items and penya should be dropped. Nothing else.

7. Seperate NPC's make things more organized. Let them be like they are. And a shop can be assembled to the guildhouse npc, to sell guild furni.

8. Good idea. Doesn't takes months but a few minutes to an hour

9. Dekane's useless.

10. TERRIBLE idea. Let the buffs be as they are. Protection should be removed.. And Holycross what the fuck? Catacombs mobs do 74k's a hit, would do 148k's a hit. Bosse's would be impossible. And masterys on npc's? We have skills f or some reason. Also, removing the 14 hours buff cap is hard. Requires ASM and hooks knowledge which noone on the staff has knowledge with. Only two servers so far suceeded in removing them. And they had real codders.

11. Good luck having them buy a new box.

12. Not completely useless and some people use them for fun. Plus it hurts noone having them in there.

13. What? o.o Setting them to one handed weapons would kill the purpose of knights wielding two handed weapons and not singled.

14. Requires new models, would be a good idea, stats are to over powered.

15. Completely overpowered and imbalanced weapons.

16. Try unpacking npc's models.

17. Useless, to many looter pets on npc already. Also, we lack the use for them other than for beads.

18. Nyegh

19. ??? And you said datasub2 needed to be edited and the obvious propitem.txt.. propitem is in datasub...

20. Most of them are added if not all.

21. Message is generated by packets, which would also require the use of asm and hooks.. no one on staff has knowledge on it. Also, you can close it easily by pressing esc-key

22. Server could be crashing due to exploits. It's better having it crash, fixing the error and then getting it up hacing sure the exploit got fixed.

23. They have effect, there's no use to them though.

1. I was thinking of a place where the GMs warp the participants (perhaps the participants go into Clockworks Cage, and from there are warped to a random map no one else can get to), and, when dead, respawn in some town. That way, they can't get back in.

2. But what I was talking about is the lag on people's computers, not the server. You see, if you go to Flaris, you will invariably get more lag than when you go to Darken City, because no one is in Darken and a lot of people are in Flaris. Same thing with the Captain Asuras room and the normal Asuras room. Once you step into the Captain Asuras room, after a few seconds, everything starts to lag. Its in the viewpoint of the player, not the server.

3. So what if its easier? Its still hide and seek.

1. I do know what I'm talking about, and, although your problems are realistic, some people prefer to drop their unused weapons instead of deleting them, so that other players could pick them up (I'm probably the only person who does that, though).

2. Oh. I thought that 2bartz just added the Amp Scroll drop.

3. On the front page, it says that we run a Caali server. I assumed this to be true.

4. Some people have about 2 hours to play each day (I know I do) and don't want to spend the whole time trying to upgrade their items. Plus, there's no reason why it should be kept at the rate it is when everything is in the shops.

5. With what? Unless you keep your Pet Beads in your inventory as well, you should have enough space to squeeze in a few items.

6. I have to agree with you there.

7. I don't really understand what you're saying on this one, but wouldn't it be easier to edit an existing shop than to make a new one?

8. Oh. I thought it would take a longer time.

9. Eh, but most of the time I play Pservers, I joined 1) to kill Clockworks and other bosses and 2) to kill one of every Giant. But then again, that's just me.

10. I put that there to see if anyone actually read the thing. I mean that entire suggestion. Nothing there should actually be incorporated. You're the first person to actually mention that one.

11. I believe that Channels can run on the same server. Or someone could just open BWE and use the little 'trigger' thing and set Coral Island to 'town'.

12. Didn't 2bartz remove their effect?

13. I believe, that, on this server, 2bartz made all Knight weapons 1 handed, so no Knight can use their skills.

14. They don't require new models; its like how the Flam Sword and Iron of Clockworks share the same model.

15. I know figured out that the bonus stays for a few seconds, but if every class had an overpowered weapon, wouldn't that make all classes (moderately) equal? (Besides Billposter, of course; there's no way to fix them).

16. Well, I got a new version that lets me open any map (besides WdMadrigal and WdArena), but thanks for helping!

17. They look better than the ones we have, and its sort of abusing people's tendencies to purchase what they think is cool; although most of the Pick-Up Pets are already awesome, Baby Clockworks would be epic to some people, who, if they had the money, may purchase it from the Cash Shop.

18. I don't know why I put the 'add more transies'...

19. I just got all my knowledge from RageZone, and, reading a post there, someone said that you had to edit PropItem.txt.txt and DataSub.res.

20. Yes, but quite a few suggestions name some that aren't in here, and I was too lazy to check to see which ones were missing, considering that the server was down.

21. Thanks. I assumed that we could actually do that.

22. Meh.

23. That's just a wording error. Also, Shout of Blood actually has no effect at all and cannot be consumed.

mortveil wrote:
Heatran do your characters really use wooden swords?
That's because I haven't leveled those ones from level 1...
Back to top Go down
a

a

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 am

People agging due to they're pc's/laptops have easy solutions.. Upgrades Razz
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 am

LemonCaik wrote:
People agging due to they're pc's/laptops have easy solutions.. Upgrades Razz
That's true...
Oh, and I forgot to thank you for actually reading the whole thread and taking the time to reply to EVERY suggestion. That must have taken some chunk of your time.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Heatransoul wrote:
3. On the front page, it says that we run a Caali server. I assumed this to be true.

Not true, you can ask Ferocious once he gets back from vacation and he'll tell you. Plus, a Caali file server couldn't possibly hold this many amount of people.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

Not true, you can ask Ferocious once he gets back from vacation and he'll tell you. Plus, a Caali file server couldn't possibly hold this many amount of people.
giolog.ath.cx wrote:
Server Information/Staff

* v15 Caali/MySQL :>
* 2bartz-Owner/Admin/Dev.
* Ferocious-Forum Mod/GM
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Heatransoul wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

giolog.ath.cx wrote:
Server Information/Staff

* Ferocious-Forum Mod/GM

You seriously can't believe everything on that site...just because it's on the site doesn't mean that it's true, take the "Rebirth" from the site for example. I'm 99.99% sure that it's Official Files.
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Heatransoul wrote:

giolog.ath.cx wrote:
Server Information/Staff

* Ferocious-Forum Mod/GM

You seriously can't believe everything on that site...just because it's on the site doesn't mean that it's true, take the "Rebirth" from the site for example. I'm 99.99% sure that it's Official Files.
Yes, but what I said was that on the front page it says that we run Caali files. Not that we actually do; just that that's what we do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]   My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions [WARNING: Huge Thread!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2