Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emologe caught at Cheating!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Emologe caught at Cheating! Empty
PostSubject: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 am

He does alot of nice things at arena ! 1st one ,while jumping he cna asal 2nd one, he can kill outside arena 3th one , he can pos lag when ever he want to . We with guys didn t can make video but i tryed to make screenies but he blinks whenever he want so it was hard enough. He said he doesn t care about he get banned case he will change ip. Screenie : Emologe caught at Cheating! Flyff012
Screenie where he got no cooldown on asal so he did make double kill in 2 secs : Emologe caught at Cheating! Flyff013 There u see that it was unavailable for true to kill its near that photo view system screen: Emologe caught at Cheating! Flyff014
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:41 pm

if the timestamps were a bit closer together, id believe you. also the fact that you dont have your navigator open leads me to dismiss this, as the area of the arena i think you're in has the kill zone extending out slightly more towards the end of the platform than other sides.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 pm

why my ranger can cast flame arrow while jumping.
the thing ugot killed outside the arena ring... its just because
its laag.
its not cheat.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm

plus, look at the first and second screenshots. he's dead in the same place, look at the timestamps as well.

bartz, do not ban this one unless you're absolutely sure. if you have even a shadow of a doubt, wait for another report of similar bullshittery before banning
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 am

There was much people who saw it Moru , theBp or w/e and etc. so ask them ingame case they afraid to post and they might do some writing mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 am

xXxReneilxXx wrote:

its laag.
its not cheat.
Hmm NEVER EVER saw it BEFORE! So jump kill is kinda hacksor for me case i cnat use skill and he can.
Back to top Go down
razler

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 am

rofl It´s silly what kind of bullshit you are posting here.
I´am Emologe. The Pvp Arena is buggy and thats the only fact.
The edge is totaly buggy. The only thing is, your pc is to slow.
Nothing else.
And everyone uses the bugs with the edges. Look at the guild Esoteric. Everyone of them uses these buggs.
So i don´t see a problem.
And tell me how i cheat? Because cheats like that aren´t available.

First think, than post

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 am

razler wrote:
rofl It´s silly what kind of bullshit you are posting here.
I´am Emologe. The Pvp Arena is buggy and thats the only fact.
The edge is totaly buggy. The only thing is, your pc is to slow.
Nothing else.
And everyone uses the bugs with the edges. Look at the guild Esoteric. Everyone of them uses these buggs.
So i don´t see a problem.
And tell me how i cheat? Because cheats like that aren´t available.

First think, than post

Yh cheats got Function about unban so i think its for u daa ? + My pc is faster than urs if i can dual triple log on max stuffs . And you pos lagg whenever u want so its hack or ur nab network connection one of 2 . About unban thingy view screenie.
Back to top Go down
razler

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 am

u are a kiddie nothing else. 2gb ram is not realy fast, so. And there is no Hack to jump asal or to asal outside of the arena.
The fact is, the arena is buggy.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 am

razler wrote:
u are a kiddie nothing else. 2gb ram is not realy fast, so. And there is no Hack to jump asal or to asal outside of the arena.
The fact is, the arena is buggy.
W/e u say. There was 2 players who saw that and they thought about u same as i writed daa! So idc what u say let s wait what server owner say is it bug or hack.
Back to top Go down
razler

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 am

lets wait ... its a bug not else. and its not a argument for a ban.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:25 am

Frozen wrote:
xXxReneilxXx wrote:

its laag.
its not cheat.
Hmm NEVER EVER saw it BEFORE! So jump kill is kinda hacksor for me case i cnat use skill and he can.
im not cheating.............
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

Waiting is totally NOT a good option for you guys..... Trust me lol
When was the last time a Mod/GM/Admin replied to a thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emologe caught at Cheating!   Emologe caught at Cheating! Empty

Back to top Go down

Emologe caught at Cheating!
Page 1 of 1