Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?

Go down 
+13
Nerdiex3
Amy =]
SidThaBp
Ferocious
xdm12
Seto0
DeKiller
Prestigious
Chiz
Zeality09
Macro
osnapitbeme
Keii78500
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeKiller

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Quote :

That did not make sense to me at all. How does posting on the forum/helping people and controlling stupid spam threads make me a troll?
You have answered the question itself I "Contolling" who you such to controll? Yes you can where that and help but all your answers contain aggression and spam basically!
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm

xdm12 wrote:
@macro, i couldnt even understand what he was trying to say, Dekiller might be slightly retarded in which you should not post back, for you are arguing with a retard Very Happy

LOL.. Yeah because Macro thinks that his job is to maintain the forums and avoid spam threads. Because he thinks he is a "FORUM MOD"
ahahaha... EPIC FAIL
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
tang ina mo mali ka ng binannga mo .. feeling FORUM mod ampota.. gago mo.. get a life? ikaw nga un magdamag nsa forums? ahaha get a life fuck. tsaka pede wag k n magenglish? baduy ng english mo tang ina ka english kalabaw.

fuck off
This guy's all babling about how i'm pinoy and i speak english and how its lame. LOL He also mentioned me being in the forum all the time (Duh). He seriously needs to chill.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Quote :

That did not make sense to me at all. How does posting on the forum/helping people and controlling stupid spam threads make me a troll?
You have answered the question itself I "Contolling" who you such to controll? Yes you can where that and help but all your answers contain aggression and spam basically!
Everytime i read what you say i feel slightly more retarded....
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm

It is not me who need to chill. Look at yourself there are many forumers sick of your being bossy here in the forums replying flames on their topics LAME. Think before you post you are not in the position to say bad thing towards us. YOU ARE NOT A FORUM MOD FOR GODSAKE so shut the fuck off. Or you think you are a FORUM MOD? yourself epic fail!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Quote :

Zeality09 wrote:
xdm12 wrote:
@macro, i couldnt even understand what he was trying to say, Dekiller might be slightly retarded in which you should not post back, for you are arguing with a retard Very Happy

LOL.. Yeah because Macro thinks that his job is to maintain the forums and avoid spam threads. Because he thinks he is a "FORUM MOD"
ahahaha... EPIC FAIL
WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 51a8sj10
Pic courtesy of Seto0
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
It is not me who need to chill. Look at yourself there are many forumers sick of your being bossy here in the forums replying flames on their topics LAME. Think before you post you are not in the position to say bad thing towards us. YOU ARE NOT A FORUM MOD FOR GODSAKE so shut the fuck off. Or you think you are a FORUM MOD? yourself epic fail!

truethat.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Zeality09 wrote:

lol he said "shut the fuck "OFF"" haha, thats a fail. For the people who say, quit trolling etc w/e, Why dont you just end the conversation by not replying, maybe turn your computer off, go outside, and play some basketball or w/e your into.

LOL, Seto you got the best pics, he mad.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
All the right English grammars have Bolded and Changed Color to Red.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Zeality09 wrote:

We're chilled. You're the one spreading bullshit around here. :]
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm

seto should update the record book and put my pvp dmg in it ;-;
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

Thanks for the back up father
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Macro wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

>=( im mad that im not included in the backup >.> Id back you up anywhere, unless it was in a dark alley and you was yellin help help, id be like screw dat ill let him die.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:19 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Macro wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

>=( im mad that im not included in the backup >.> Id back you up anywhere, unless it was in a dark alley and you was yellin help help, id be like screw dat ill let him die.

I said "we", uncle Bob.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Stay on topic. Cool
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Ferocious wrote:
Stay on topic. Cool
we'll be staying on topic from now since we controlled the flames. Took a while bcoz they wont stop but ya.
@ xdm12 My bad i was playing mw2 i forgot to thank you. It rhymed just for you. xdm12 foo
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Macro wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Stay on topic. Cool
we'll be staying on topic from now since we controlled the flames. Took a while bcoz they wont stop but ya.
@ xdm12 My bad i was playing mw2 i forgot to thank you. It rhymed just for you. xdm12 foo

lol.. controlled the flames..
dang.. u really think you're a mod..
i wont even say anything..

all i can say is.. even if they hire you.. u're not legit.. you know why??..
you're retaliating.. instead of finding a way of preventing them.. half of those flames are yours btw..

anywys sorry for the offtopic. im done with this dude
Back to top Go down
SidThaBp

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I couldn't help but adding my two cents on the whole macro/flaming thing.

I visit these forums daily and it seems every topic in the general talk contains various posts by Macro trying to discredit whomever started the thread. This is first and foremost a forum and a forum in and of itself is a place for promoting discussion. NOT for you to try and act superior to others and try to enforce rules that yu did not define. That being said you must remember that flyff is primarily a children's game, thus it goes to reason some people on the forums will be children. So you as a "mature" individual would do well to remember that and try and use a little more tact if you insist on continuing to play forum mod.

If you continue to act like this i will NOT hesitate to report you and get you banned, you are no better than anyone else and i will not tolerate you behaving as such. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy =]

Amy =]

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 pm

aint that a thread abt the best ranger?xD

well im the best ranger here Wink

42k pvp dmg non charge/link
94k charge non link

that should be like 180k+ charge linked so yea ,if anybody means ima donor pm me ingame and view me... >_>
Back to top Go down
Nerdiex3

Nerdiex3

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Amy its 99% MY Ranger .______.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Akumi purely down to her siege performance

And Amy My ranger>Yours Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SidThaBp

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Well to stay on topic Akumi is the best ranger with 60 k regular pvp crits. Regular meaning non link. That works out to 110kish charged? and uh she sieged not too long ago and did very well(well i killed her three times but um teehe :>)
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

she sieged the last 2 days and mvp'ed. And dmg wise shes not the best RangerFromHell hits harder not sure if any one hits harder than him though.
Back to top Go down
SidThaBp

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Well i've being on vacation these past week. Well i have access to akumi so yeah :>. Ofc she's the best.
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

rangerfromhell isn't that good, he was hitting 40k's on my knight, which wasn't full sta at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: