Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?

Go down 
+13
Nerdiex3
Amy =]
SidThaBp
Ferocious
xdm12
Seto0
DeKiller
Prestigious
Chiz
Zeality09
Macro
osnapitbeme
Keii78500
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noggy

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

RangerFromHell hits 70k with out link has donated suit,boots and bow so your def must be pro man!
Back to top Go down
SidThaBp

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm

ranger jst does some trick there to continously charge. idk what it is but im sure thats what he does.
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

lol i'd love to learn that trick, if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Akumi is also a donator rangerfromhell i saw hes record last time 240k HC+link so its only 120k Link attack only w/ HC 240k so Akumi is more better than rangerfromhell
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

lolwat? 240k with link and hc? that's weak lol. My ranger did 175k with just link ( i'm not a donater )
Back to top Go down
ItsNickYo

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 am

osnapitbeme wrote:
lolwat? 240k with link and hc? that's weak lol. My ranger did 175k with just link ( i'm not a donater )

Noob stop trying to ego
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:32 am

SidThaBp wrote:
Well to stay on topic Akumi is the best ranger with 60 k regular pvp crits. Regular meaning non link. That works out to 110kish charged? and uh she sieged not too long ago and did very well(well i killed her three times but um teehe :>)

She hits like 50k on me at siege.. i jst spam remantis thats why she didnt kill me..
Well back to the topic, RangersFromHell hits 70k NO LINK, NO HC..

SO i think RangersFromHell is more powerful, but, Akumi is a pro Sieger.. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: