Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1v1 BP guide? HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brookey!

brookey!

1v1 BP guide? HELP! Empty
PostSubject: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

i need a 1v1 bp guide (considering equipment available on this server) fast! ty
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Go full str and have ASAL.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

1v1?
Asal? Crits?

Pedobear?
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am

i have no idea lol. i mainly only made it so i can do something with my adoch +13% shield that no one wants to buy >.>
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 am

Hey Brooke you said I could have the shield for my bp o-o Hm If you want help awakening gear for 1v1 I can do that if you want to. In all hopes i Finish my Blade's Blain Set and Jester's Yo-Yos

Mhn Yeh I will help if i get time from my awakening

But Blade 1v1 gear and bp 1v1 gear is all the same.

Str on Hat

Adoch/Str on suit

Crit rate or high attack on gaunts

Adoch on boots

Str Awakening on Knux/Swords/Axes (or PvP damage if you want to do that.)

And then Str on a shield with either Crit or Str awakenings..

StoneHand is kinda useless if you don't plan on killing slowly and Prevention Is pointless unless in PvP with over 30k Hp.

So if you need the attack speed get a party have someone get buffed next to you and then
The get the buff Geburah Tiphreth

Just use Asmodeus and Special Knuckle Mastery if your master and go on your way...

I suggest AoEing to about level 90 to farm money and get Rod(e)y to awaken with an LGG.

The Adoch should be 11% or more. then when all your gear is done, at level 95 reduct your Rod(e)y and LGG and be on your way with 1v1...

If you have adoch High enough (like 15-17% or more) You could hit around 85-110k Crits at hero... Then at 129 should you choose to get it you would have around 130-150k Crits...

There you go my 1v1 BP guide in about 3 Minutes Very Happy

Last edited by rangerclz on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 am

rangerclz wrote:
Hey Brooke you said I could have It for my bp o-o Hm If you want help awakening gear for 1v1 I can do that if you want to. In all hopes i Finish my Blade's Blain Set and Jester's Yo-Yos

Mhn Yeh I will help if i get time from my awakening

But Blade 1v1 gear and bp 1v1 gear is all the same.

Str on Hat

Adoch/Str on suit

Crit rate or high attack on gaunts

Adoch on boots

Str Awakening on Knux/Swords/Axes (or PvP damage if you want to do that.)

And then Str on a shield with either Crit or Str awakenings..

StoneHand is kinda useless if you don't plan on killing slowly and Prevention Is pointless unless in PvP with over 30k Hp.

So if you need the attack speed get a party have someone get buffed next to you and then
The get the buff Geburah Tiphreth

Just use Asmodeus and Special Knuckle Mastery if your master and go on your way...

I suggest AoEing to about level 90 to farm money and get Rod(e)y to awaken with an LGG.

The Adoch should be 11% or more. then when all your gear is done, at level 95 reduct your Rod(e)y and LGG and be on your way with 1v1...

If you have adoch High enough (like 15-17% or more) You could hit around 85-110k Crits at hero... Then at 129 should you choose to get it you would have around 130-150k Crits...

There you go my 1v1 BP guide in about 3 Minutes Very Happy
too much work! D: u can have it!
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am

That Is exactly why I offered to help... It IS a lot of work. I am working on two awakening projects And a third with a friend won't kill me :3 So when the server comes up I would help you if you want to make a BP still...

Mhn, Just gotta wait for the server to come up.

See you later then.

~Colin. AkA BPDemigod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 BP guide? HELP!   1v1 BP guide? HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

1v1 BP guide? HELP!
Page 1 of 1