Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guide me pls :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophione

Sophione

guide me pls :D Empty
PostSubject: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 am

i dont know where to post this, sorry if its the wrong section but here it is
im new and still downloading the game. (i dont have the client)
i have a few questions in mind.
first, my number 1 problem in playing any game is the lag...so i was wondering how many channels does this server have? coz it really suck if theres only 1-2...[yes my VC cant take much.]
second, i tried a lot of pservers out there and all of them sooner or later removed/blocked the safe upgrade system for it causes the server to crash,it sucks to manually upgrade while its lagging and stuff.
third, are the GM/ADMIN or anyone that has authority any good/help for new players like me?
i played a pserver before [that sucks], i was asking for directions to play and guess what? the ADMIN called me a noob for not understanding what he instructed me, yeah right? what a douche .
adn last and the most important of all, is the game any "noob friendly"...well i hate how people treat new players like we are crap and things like that, wel thats all i have in mind,hope for a GM or admin to answer this there self.

PEACE. XD
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 am

well welcome :3 ummm....i dont want like to discourage, but as of right now, Giolog is down o.o not sure for how much longer, and its been doing that for the last week or so (When i first started, i never experienced a downtime...but for some reason they're starting to pop up like popcorn ._.)

back to your questions

1. It has a normal server, and a pk server

2. Umm, the safe element upgrade system was taken out, but everything else is there (upgrading, piercing, accessory)

3. To be honest, I've never seen or talked to a gm in game ._. so i dont really know

4. To be totally honest xD i really wouldn't worry too much about being a "noob". If you have flyff experience in the past, getting past your "noob" stage won't take long.
Take me for example, when i first started, i learned where everything was, made some money, and immediately made my +10 acer set and a +10 10/10 anc bow for a ranger.
And then after you make your first char, everything becomes easier lol (meaning making new chars)

though as for other players...well you know how it is, you find a good one here and there lol. Though i can't really say, cause i've never asked anyone for help (once you play one server, you can basically play any server. If there are any changes, you just adapt lol)
Back to top Go down
Sophione

Sophione

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:20 am

well i have alot of experience in flyff, not to be like an A hole or anything..im kinda pro-ish XD
ayt hate me now! Very Happy
its good to hear safe upgrade is working here.
about the noob thing, i just hate people that treats people noobs, thats all.
lemme rephrase question 4..is the server/community any friendly at all? coz ive played other servers that 99.99 of the players are GM-suckup-Arseholes and has the biggest EGO ever that its blocking theeir screen. XD
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 am

yeah i'd say so xD though arena can get kinda....heated o.o then again arena is always like that in any server lol
Back to top Go down
Sophione

Sophione

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am

WELL,what happens in the arena stay in the arena, its nothing personal.
let me rephrase my last question, Is the server/community any friendly at all? XD
i know u cant kick every douche bags in the server, but i want to know if the community is good.
like friendly-good...sorry if im not making any sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danny123380

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

Nice editing skills.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 am

Sophione wrote:
let me rephrase my last question, Is the server/community any friendly at all? XD
i know u cant kick every douche bags in the server, but i want to know if the community is good.
Yes, the community is nice, I never seen someone worth of being called a douche bag. xD
Back to top Go down
Konan

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 am

Teknology wrote:
Sophione wrote:
Yes, the community is nice, I never seen someone worth of being called a douche bag. xD
lol i agree that no one is worth being called a "Douche Bag"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide me pls :D   guide me pls :D Empty

Back to top Go down

guide me pls :D
Page 1 of 1