Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....

Go down 
+28
PopK0rn
Mookie
Kisuke
chucky023
Dot
Raiga
Frozen Flame
ricoflow
shahab
Kwenshy
JITHINEK
mortveil
laron95
Cronosus
MaybeMan
Andrex3
BabyBoo
Gummibear
heartbreak12
xKawaii
Deathnote
evidence0
Visual
hotpandesal
nickthenick
guir28
Ferocious
naomi_013
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shahab

How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 am

hello im new but I will playing but it says errornumb:2 giof.exe run error what i can do and i dont have neuz ini can anyone give a link to neuz ini?
pls help fast i will playing^^
Back to top Go down
ricoflow

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

im stuck at "Connecting. Please wait." i cant even make an character
Back to top Go down
Frozen Flame

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

I realy hope this works i tried it yesterday and it didnt but today im going to download gpotato instead
Back to top Go down
Raiga

Raiga

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 am

Is There Any Mirror For the may26 patcher?!
Back to top Go down
Dot

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Would it also work if C:\program files\Gpotato\Flyff say (H:\Program Files\Gpotato/Flyff)??
cuz mine says the other 1
Back to top Go down
chucky023

chucky023

PostSubject: help me   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 am

how about the updater of flyff folder???
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Well I've gotten to the connecting screen. Now I'm stuck here. I've done everything said now theres just the connecting problem. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Kisuke wrote:
Well I've gotten to the connecting screen. Now I'm stuck here. I've done everything said now theres just the connecting problem. Any ideas?

http://giolog.ath.cx/ Look @ the player count, if there is less than 200 players online then it's down.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Mookie wrote:
Kisuke wrote:

http://giolog.ath.cx/ Look @ the player count, if there is less than 200 players online then it's down.
Well that sucks.
Oh well guess I'll go back
to my old PS.

-cheers
Back to top Go down
PopK0rn

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:00 am

ARGH FARK

ive tried everything on these forums, but everytime i goto open the game it launches but it crashes soon after.....i dont even get to the login screen
Back to top Go down
PopK0rn

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

its always nice to get a response....
Back to top Go down
ENDENG

ENDENG

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 am

what kind of patcher is that its too long .
Back to top Go down
mp15243

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm

I changed the IP but i get a CODE: 12007 Result 2 error when i try to patch the launcher what do i do?
Back to top Go down
mp15243

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Kisuke wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Kisuke wrote:

Well that sucks.
Oh well guess I'll go back
to my old PS.

-cheers
The website doesnt even work
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 am

@mp15243
this server is Down
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Monster25

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 am

Hi when i am downloading the client i cannot open the Neuz folder thing and change the IP please help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....   How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to connect>>>>hope this guide will help u....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2