Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My little guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mortveil

mortveil

My little guide Empty
PostSubject: My little guide   My little guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Ok for people that need some help IG(in game) so here it is guys ^_^

Ok first make +10 sets for level 15 60 and 95 for the class that you are going make
Also maybe make a +10 level 15 weapon ( but it is optional cause I do it sometimes
but not all the time but I make a +10 ULTIMATE weapon for level 60 and sometimes
the level 105 ULTIMATE weapon +10 so its useful first information for people
just starting

Second is onto your style and glamour mainly loads of boys go for the cactus hair
but it is up to you some people might be a mystical lee fan and want look like him
(Which is the Bruce set in flaris for you can buy it in parts at saint morning^_^)
but really just get basic costume pieces like a mask full costume set( Optional)
thats second step done^_^(This is almost everything done for the town but a
few more tips^_^

Ok on to our step 3 which is buying extra power ups( my *TIP* is kill a few
aibatts for a bit of penya so you can buy these power ups from the store
then you can mainly get onto your training to level 15 so buy easter eggs and
hamburgers and anything you will need to level and buy a purple kind of scroll like
scroll of reduction but purple this will increase your HP by 400 or 450 and attack
by 300 (quite handy if you want be strong and god like^_^)
Ok that is about the town tips done now for the field training tips^_^( This guide will
tell you good ways off how to get to a level 121-H

Ok now for our field training part first of all kill aibatts till you got enough penya and when you got to lv.7
Once you are level 7 i recommend you just kill the giant mushpang over at the mushpangs area it takes
you straight to level 15 it is a easy method of leveling but if you are the
money gainer like most people then just fight level 9~13 enemies
to level 15( even though you can get from 25,000,000~ 89,000,000million
but it is just a suggestion for mine^_^

>>TIP<<
Selling +10 stuff does not work because things like that is not needed on a P-server
cause you can get easy money

Ok for our step 5 it is our class change how to do so is go to your class master that you
want to change to so for example I want become e a assist and mercenary don't talk to
the drunken guy talk to the woman then click >>NEW QUEST<< Icon then once that comes
up click on >>DUTY OF A ASSIST<< then just accept the quest then click >>QUEST IN
PROGRESS<< ( if you clicked off her just re click her^_^) ok then it will say duty of assist
just listen to the speech she says then you will click Ok and a aura will shine on you
as if you have levelled but it means really you have become that class
Ok for the hunting places Bangs and Boss bangs until level 25 then to Giggle boxes until
like level 35 then go straight to Small kingfishers in Coral Island( because if you have good Armour
and stuff you will own them^_^)
then at 60 if you are strong enough to to Azzy^_^
Ok please read my new thread about the other parts^_^
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

My little guide Empty
PostSubject: my little guide 2   My little guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Ok second part of my guide^_^
Ok where did we leave of oh thats it job class for 15 and and where you can train^_^

In step 6 I will tell you about the good way off how to fight in Azzy
and how to do your level 60 Job change^_^
Ok how do you do your level so Job change some of you may ask ( confused )
Well go to flaris and on Is you will find a bunch of scrolls tele to Mars dungeon Dekane
Volcane and Shaduwar
The first one is a teleport to darkon 3^_^
buy just a small 1^_^
then you go the the guardian altar with all the goddesses and talk to your level 60 goddess
of what class you want to become like I want be a BP so hmm how do I become one click on the goddess
and click >>NEW QUEST<< obtain I think >>DUTY OF KILLING GUARDIANE<< ( well it is the top one^_^ of
quest box^_^)
listen to her speak blah blah what she says then click Ok after you have click >>QUEST IN PROGRESS<<
( Same again if you have clicked off her re click your goddess of your chosen class^_^) listen
to the long boring speech again and you will have same aura as level 15 that means
you have become your level 60 jobs which are

For mercenary
*Blade
*Knight

For a assist
*Billposter
*Ringmaster

for a magician
*elementor
*psykeeper

and for a Acrobat
*ranger
*jester^_^

Ok hooray your a 2nd classer but ah where are you going train??
And how, well go to the high level enemys are Coral or low levels at azzy
(Which ever suits you ok)
in coral easy solution fight alone they easy to a 2nd classer
but for azzy you can do same if you want
but you could train in a group of maybe even 2 ^_^
buy white cakes from either Peach for Is in Saint morning
which restore 9999hp and they are re usable like the meat salads are so fast
so they are good to use for pots^_^ and do not cost much for 99
(also they are stackable to 999^_^)
so really its up to you if you ant solo azzy for go in with a team^_^
ok next step

Ye woo hoo im in azzy but uh oh where can i train at which level ( confused )
well not to fear for a level 60~75 go to Just normal Yettis they are just as
soon as you enter azzy if you go forward a bit they are lv. 73 but they give
good exp for people going solo so fight these to lv. 75 then go to mutant yettis to
I dunno level 80 in party but 83 solo I dunno nd higher if you are a Aoe solo
^_^ then Agus lv .86 to about 90 in party and 92 solo then Mutant Agus at 92 to about 95
I would say if you push a bit then ghost of forgotten prince lv .97 quite tough but
god like exp for a 92~95^_^ then ghost of forgotten king at lv .99 but until you are level 105
then go to ordinary mammoths and fight to actually 108 if solo if you are in a party up
to 106 them go with team to cannibal mammoths but if they are not working for you
go to shaduwar captain spike tail alligators at the pool level 117~119 i think ^_^
they can get you to level 118 then its captain Azuals time in the tower B5 go straight ahead in the tower to Captain Azuras^_^
they are lv. 120 good exp for a contri party and ownage team members can get you to 120 so easy

*TIP* you need get to 120 99% before you can become a Master

So this is a good way of how to get to 120^_^ fast

Ok oh no How the hell I become a Master where do I train as a master its so hard to figure out someone help me
don't worry I will help
Ok first you must go to volcane so you can become a master go across a bridge up the mountain to a mysterious robe girl
click on new quest or I think it already appears talk to her listen to chat blah blah then re click her click >>QUEST IN PROGRESS<<
she will say something aura appears ding ... bam your a master
But OMG is there a special place where masters must train
of course not just train like you just become your level 60 Job change go to Azzy and follow my steps but narrow the leveling from each enemy down because you have less exp from each kill because you are a master ^_^
so that raps this post of look at my 3rd post cause this 1 covered in words xD
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan

My little guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little guide   My little guide EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am

Harsh, your training methods take so long. >_> Not to be rude, but most people will kill yettis til like 68 then go to mutants to 75. and tbh, at 110, you should be able to solo an asura, they hit 3k on my blade at 103 >_> and thats full str. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.chan4chan.com/b/
mortveil

mortveil

My little guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little guide   My little guide EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 am

look pal I amd just saying what i do so get lost cause I am aloud type what I want! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My little guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little guide   My little guide Empty

Back to top Go down

My little guide
Page 1 of 1