Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?

Go down 
+3
Ferocious
blatten91
clinkz96
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clinkz96

[GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? Empty
PostSubject: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
blatten91

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:14 am

True!
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 am

Never, he already said it in game; "The rates are high enough".
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 am

Ferocious wrote:

Wait... What does this have to do with the element upgrading npc?XD
Back to top Go down
clinkz96

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:11 am

AHHH...SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...HEHEHEHE...OK...BECAUSE MY 2 WEAPONS WAS DISSAPEAR WHEN I UPGRADE THE AN ELEMENT IN MY WEAPONS....SO VERY LAG..I THOUGHT THAT THE SP PROTECT IS IN THE TOP ON MY SCEREEN........BUT FEW SECONDS IT WAS GONE...AND I UPGRADE MY WEAPON...HUHUHUH T_T
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

put it at suggestion page
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

Wait... What does this have to do with the element upgrading npc?XD
My guess is, the element upgrading rates are high enough so he's not planning to put that Upgrading option back.
Back to top Go down
JinePownedNayke

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 pm

clinkz96 wrote:
AHHH...SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...HEHEHEHE...OK...BECAUSE MY 2 WEAPONS WAS DISSAPEAR WHEN I UPGRADE THE AN ELEMENT IN MY WEAPONS....SO VERY LAG..I THOUGHT THAT THE SP PROTECT IS IN THE TOP ON MY SCEREEN........BUT FEW SECONDS IT WAS GONE...AND I UPGRADE MY WEAPON...HUHUHUH T_T

HUHUHUH.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Err, if you are lucky enough you can upgrade both of your weapons to +20 with max 2 stacks Very Happy I upgaded both of my weaps to +20 with a stack, and I even had leftover cards and SProtects Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

It took half a stack to get 1 of my weapon to +20, so it shouldn't really be that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC?   [GM]....WHEN WILL YOU PUT AN ELEMENT UPRADE IN THE UPGRADER NPC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1